Suggestions for an Aggro Control Deck using Valor Form

By brayn21, in Gummi Garage

Hello all,

Below is a deck idea I've been toying with in my spare time. My main goal is to use Valor form & Captain Pete to sap 3HP per turn. When I get Monstro in play I use the limit of 3 friends as a way to discard friends with useful discard abilities (e.g. Abu, Sally, etc) or ones that take up space like Will Turner or Moogle. I'm not sure about my higher level friends, or my dark cards. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

PLAYER: MerSora Lvl 1

FORMS: 2
Valor x2

FRIENDS:

Lvl 0: 6
Owl x2
Captain Pete x3
Winnie the Pooh

Lvl 1: 10
Goofy x3
Sally x2
Elizabeth Swann
Phil
Abu
Cid
Moogle

Lvl 2: 6
Jack Skellington x2
King Triton
Goofy
Yufie (BoD)

Lvl 3: 2
Goofy (BoD)
Donald (BoD)
Merlin

Lvl 4: 2
Sephy
Auron

EQUIP & ATK: 4
Oblivion (E)
Olympia (E)
Oblivion
Ultima

MAGIC: 2
Cura x2

DARKIES: 4
Shock x3
Barbosa

EVENTS: 1
BoD Event 1

WORLDS: 3
Monstro Lvl 1 x3

Total: 43

Hey, my suggestion is to either the captain pete idea or the valor idea, this deck, imo tries to do too much at once, at the price of any dark cards that will actually stop anyone, this deck would probably do alright against another aggro but it'll get smoked against a good WR, they wont be able to be stopped with your current dark cards, so you have to rely on killing them faster than they can heal (and oh boy do good world racers heal) but the problem with this, besides the healing is that they don't need to alocate any of their power cards to clearing their worlds so they will be able to use their power to knock off your valor, and without valor you just breaking even with the point they get every turn for playing a world (and I'm sure their healing will more than make up for the damage you deal via pete), and when they start with 7 or 8 hp, it's an uphill battle.

however if you never play any world racers this deck will probably hold it's own, I'd consider some destiny islands and if you can get your hands on one a king, so that you can more reliably get out valor or sephy when you need them the most.

But I do think this the best advice would be to put in some better dark cards so that you can stop a WR, the hard part is choosing what to cut :S