March 3rd Gameology Store Championship

By Parakitor, in Runewars Battle Reports

Well, the day is here. In a couple of hours I'll begin my invasion of Terrinoth. I suspect I'll have to fight through several other hordes of skeletons trying to steal my glory, but it will be worth it. Waiqar will finally get his revenge.

My games to this point have been less than promising. I have beaten my opponent on points-destroyed in each of my last 4 matches, but failed at the objectives, ultimately resulting in losses. I'll try to document the tournament today so that maybe you can help me see where I'm going wrong. Despite losing every battle, I've loved every minute of this game. Win or lose, it's going to be a blast!

Nice write up

Nice write up. I was surprised how well a 3 dial army did.

4 minutes ago, natertot said:

Nice write up. I was surprised how well a 3 dial army did.

Me too! Well, I think it was partially my misplay. I probably should have had a Carrion Lancer stay back as the Bounty unit, drawing the elves in towards my vicious Reanimates. But also...he got the bye first round. So I guess it's not all that surprising. When he heard how much the bye was worth, he protested, but the rules are the rules for now. Would be better if we had just had an even number of players.

1.The list is purely a response to our lopsided meta in the local area.

2. The only list I had ever lost to with Latari, was 4 dial Daqan , that played pure Heavy armor and 2 ranged with everything having wind rune.

3. My normal list is 9 dials.Very similar to the world champion. but I dump 1 tree for 2 cats basically

4. I built this list to beat the only 2 guys that had ever beaten me in the last 40 games or so.

5. Also a big factor is no one runs Uthuk in our area except for me.

6. Wind rune is super strong.