The Anti-Hero Guide

By Pollux85, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Power to shields was one of my favorite cards! I was facing a fenn + mak + shyla (who had gotten full sweep) + vinto. While it didn't help much with vinto, it was amazing against everyone else! I could actually keep units on the board!

I also wouldn't say mortar and PtS are the only good cards either. If you have jet/heavies the 2 1 xp cards become pretty good, and the other 3 xp card also become pretty good!

Edited by MadFuhrer

Saska - Now that we are done with the Core Box, we're getting into the heroes that are more difficult to use. Sure, any hero with 12 XP and a full set of equipment is gonna be harder to take down than a measly 2 XP nobody, but some (Verena, Murne, Vinto, Shyla) are more effective than others (Biv, Davith, & Onar). Saska is kind of in the middle. She's very situational and is a surge dealing machine. As a consequence she is also more dependent on her equipment than most heroes. I'm going to assume a build of Remote Distribution, Gadgeteer, Energy Shield, and Tool Kit, plus Tech Goggles. Some Rebel players might be intrigued by Power Converter or Adrenaline Implants, but here's an interesting question for you - when was the last time any of your Rebels had trouble finding things to spend their strain on? How much would they really use a new choice even if they had it? The person who will really use Saska's party abilities the most is Saska herself, which really undercuts her as a support character. Heroes have to be near Saska to get her device tokens, and she can't be everywhere at once. Gadgeteer can make her nasty, but odds are that Jyn could make better use of that Disruptor Pistol than she can, and Mak would have more fun with that DXR-6.

As for what to kill her with, Blue and red die units will be most effective since she is less likely to cancel their surges. For that reason, I'd say Heavy stormies are the most safe bet in dealing damage to her. Assassin Droids, Snowtroopers, Riot Troopers, and even Tusken Raiders may help as support because their Weaken ability is a direct debuff to her best trait. If you encounter a build with a weapon that generates a lot of surges, you may want to also bring along a Nexu or Trandoshan. You always want Saska to have just a bit of strain because the amount of surges she generates can cancel out some damage if she decides to start attacking.

Biv - Biv is... not that great. He doesn't get the same vicious hatred on the forums that he used to, or that Loku currently does, but that doesn't change the facts. Both of his 4 XP cards are overpriced. Unless the Rebel player knows you are going to be bringing in a villain unit with lots of health or multiple defense die, neither one is worth it. And even then, you could just avoid him and let other units take him down. You might be intimidated by the fact that he gets an extra attack through Close and Personal. Don't be. Consider that it costs 2 XP just for that extra attack to get any surges. It'll only be doing 2 - 3 damage per round. His "melee character with a ranged weapon" design means that he'll frequently be farther away from support units that might help him recover strain. His only options to replenish strain are to use Shake It Off and surges , which means he won't be using surges to get extra damage or range that he spent that 2XP for. Long ranged units work best. Think Probe Droids. Jet troopers can also work wonders as they can generate evades and get movement points. I don't want to assume you own Jabba's Realm though, so also consider stormies flanked by Royal Guards to give them a defense bonus. Yes, Biv does have a buff against troopers in the form of Hunt Them Down, but if you have Royal Guards next to them, the chance to get in close and stun him is worth the 2 threat of a stormtrooper.

On 3/13/2018 at 10:29 PM, ricope said:

Yep, that and Mortar are pretty much the only good cards in AO deck

btw it's not just anti-Fenn, it's anti-all-keywords at a cost of 1 threat/use

I agree with this. I recently played AO when we did Hoth, and it was a bit underwhelming. Mortar is incredible, and definitely the stand-out card in the class deck. PTS was also useful, in that using it allowed me to keep some units alive when they'd otherwise be croaked, which is almost always worth 1 threat. Just having the card ready really made the Rebels consider if it was worth spending strain or surges on Pierce, Stun, Blast, etc.

Reactive Armour would have been ok for 1 or 2 xp. The extra health was significant on Jet Troopers, but not so much on any other vehicles, and the +2 block only happens infrequently. An exhaust to add +2 block would make the card worth 3 xp I think.

On 05/03/2018 at 1:42 PM, TeethAlmighty said:

Any thoughts on defending against Diala's force throw? Just played Homefront and she was force throwing the rebel target around the board like a yo-yo, followed by precise strike and stun to make things even more aggravating.

Just played High Moon which is

another "protect the boss" scenario.

Strategic use of terrain can be a counter to force throw, if it's available.

I placed the boss on the lower right corner of the map with lots of impassable and blocking terrain. That limited *where* Diala could throw him, and as long as those spots were occupied by imperial forces, he was safe.

I recognize though, that this is a very situational defence against it.

Edited by TeethAlmighty

I'll be doing this Hoth box this week, and since we just did Saska and Biv, we'll just get everyone's least favorite heroes out of the way and start things off with Loku. Disclaimer: I've not had Loku played at my table and am less familiar with how well he works. After extended conversations with players on the Board though, I feel like I know enough to write something. Thanks to @udat , @machfalcon , and others.

Loku - I think the reason Loku gets so much hate on the boards right now is that he's kind of deceptive. On paper he looks decent. Those 1XP skills are not bad, and the Recon tokens and their extra damage can be very helpful early in a campaign before the IP units get too many buffs. He's not as versatile as Mak though, and he forces players to be very strategic in how they use those recon tokens. Some people really like this challenge, while others find it frustrating. I agree with the complaint that he seems to require a lot of investment to be used well, and even then he's not as good as others, but most heroes blow if we compare them to Diala and Fenn. Loku is also clearly made with the other heroes in the Hoth box in mind. Battle Vision is begging to be used with Verena and her Close Quarters ability, and none of the Hoth Box Imperial figures are likely to be too effective against him. His build does not offer much replay value. Expect Combat Spotter, Scouting Report, Overwatch, Mon Cal Special Forces, and either Spectrum Scanner OR Study of Enemies. We'll also assume Battle Vision for this guide. If the Rebels are really getting pounded, he could take both in theory, but not likely in practice.

A well thought out use of Overwatch can spell the end for any single figure with lots of health, and the white defense die and Mon Cal Special Forces means that surge heavy units are less effective. Trandoshans can be effective at adding strain early in the campaign and stopping him from using Set Your Sights, but he'll have ways to work around that later and he'll also have more high end abilities that make cancel out Trandoshan surges and make them less cost effective. Regular Stormies or Jet Troopers, possibly backed up with Royal Guards would be most effective. Ditch the Royal Guards if he's got Battle Vision. On paper, Riot Troopers also look like they could be effective. Elite Shapeshifter Streetrats could be lethal, but also risky.

Edited by Pollux85

:)

Mak is the obvious point of comparison, as they are both snipers. Mak is a bit more versatile in himself, because all of his abilities make Mak better. Several of Loku's abilities make everyone else better. Mak can pick crates up for free - Loku lets anyone pick up a crate for free. Mak can ignore figures for LOS. Loku lets everyone ignore figures for LOS, etc. I think of Loku as 75% damage dealer and 25% support.

You probably wouldn't ever take both heroes in the same team (they'd probably want the same weapons and mods for a start) but there is some synergy between Mak and Loku that I'd love to try out one day - if Loku marks a crate with a token, Mak can retrieve that crate for free, then Expertise gives him another action, so he would get a free crate/supply card, and then have 3 actions in that activation. I feel like that little combination could really put a dent in the Empire's plans.

Looking forward to your Anti-MHD guide. The most hated droid just grabbed bacta radiator, and probably field surgeon next. My Hoth campaign is in danger of being put on ice ?

Focus fire on a hero to force the MHD player to activate early in the round, then focus fire on a hero after that.

Rince Repeat until a hero goes down.

10 hours ago, Majushi said:

Focus fire on a hero to force the MHD player to activate early in the round, then focus fire on a hero after that.

Rince Repeat until a hero goes down.

It's a little mean, because it might mean a player not having anything to do, but I have also withdrawn MHD in a couple of missions. The loss of an activation and his healing then made it a lot easier to mop up the rest of the Rebels. Also if you can Stun him it can really slow down the Rebels, because they have to stay close to him to benefit from his abilities, and he can't remove conditions from himself.

MHD-19 - I'll assume a pure support build with Systems Upgrade, Bacta Injection, Fuel Injection, Miracle Worker, Bacta Radiator, and either Field Surgeon or Improper Procedure. MHD is a really unique hero. I get why people like playing him. At the top of the campaign, the need to be adjacent to heroes to heal them can be a blessing and a curse. It limits how much the party can spread out, but in tight quarters or interiors (of which the RtH campaign has many) can block LOS on him. MHD-19 is probably more effective than most heroes even after he's wounded. If you wound Gideon or Gaarkhan or Jyn, their playstyle dramatically changes because they can't use a lot of their abilities nearly as frequently. If you wound MHD, he can't use Medical Loadout as often, but he's still got as many as 4 different ways to heal people, and 3 of those require no strain. He does have some significant weaknesses though. He's vulnerable to mass units. He has no way to cancel surge abilities. He's a less effective healer to heroes he's not adjacent to, and he has no way to replenish his strain other than resting and attacking. This creates a very interesting challenge for Rebels that pair MHD with Gideon. It can be very tough to know which one to go after first. The solution: Pick a unit that has Blast or Cleave abilities and go after both! You already know he's gonna be adjacent to someone.

Now let's talk units. As multiple people here have said, Stun is fantastic. Royal Guards can slip in without fear of retaliation and seriously hamper effectiveness, especially if you are using Precision Training to remove MHD's defense die or give yourself the ability to ignore figures blocking LOS. Even if Diala uses Force Throw to get them away, the point is that the Stun is on MHD. Once that's on, you've got a lot of options. Hired Guns are a very cost effective way to get a few points of damage in. If you know MHD is going to be hanging around someone else a lot and want to use Blast on them, Heavy Stormtroopers can be nice, but an even cheaper and more long range option might be to use Armored Onslaught's Explosive Munitions and give your Probe Droids a red die. Or use it that same ability and turn your regular stormtroopers into cheaper and more reliable Heavy Stormtroopers that don't even need the surge to get Blast. Or a Nexu could work, and inflict either Bleed or Cleave on someone if you're in more open terrain. Trandoshans, Snowtroopers and Assassin Droids could be okay depending on what the other heroes are, or if MHD is feeling a little trigger happy and you need something with more health (remember, he does focus easy), but they are a bit pricey and you've already got Royal Guards in there for the Stun. No matter what the other heroes you're facing are, you've got several choices of units you can bring in, and both of the class decks in this expansion offer some interesting opportunities to take advantage of MHD's weaknesses and turn them against the party. If all else fails, focus fire with Stormies and an elite Officer.

I didn't bother reading all of the posts but the jyn counter Is arc blasters in technical superiority. my first campaign attests to that.

Diala counter, attack her as much as possible and have trandos around.

On 3/23/2018 at 3:54 AM, Pollux85 said:

MHD-19 - I'll assume a pure support build with Systems Upgrade, Bacta Injection, Fuel Injection, Miracle Worker, Bacta Radiator, and either Field Surgeon or Improper Procedure. MHD is a really unique hero. I get why people like playing him. At the top of the campaign, the need to be adjacent to heroes to heal them can be a blessing and a curse. It limits how much the party can spread out, but in tight quarters or interiors (of which the RtH campaign has many) can block LOS on him. MHD-19 is probably more effective than most heroes even after he's wounded. If you wound Gideon or Gaarkhan or Jyn, their playstyle dramatically changes because they can't use a lot of their abilities nearly as frequently. If you wound MHD, he can't use Medical Loadout as often, but he's still got as many as 4 different ways to heal people, and 3 of those require no strain. He does have some significant weaknesses though. He's vulnerable to mass units. He has no way to cancel surge abilities. He's a less effective healer to heroes he's not adjacent to, and he has no way to replenish his strain other than resting and attacking. This creates a very interesting challenge for Rebels that pair MHD with Gideon. It can be very tough to know which one to go after first. The solution: Pick a unit that has Blast or Cleave abilities and go after both! You already know he's gonna be adjacent to someone.

Now let's talk units. As multiple people here have said, Stun is fantastic. Royal Guards can slip in without fear of retaliation and seriously hamper effectiveness, especially if you are using Precision Training to remove MHD's defense die or give yourself the ability to ignore figures blocking LOS. Even if Diala uses Force Throw to get them away, the point is that the Stun is on MHD. Once that's on, you've got a lot of options. Hired Guns are a very cost effective way to get a few points of damage in. If you know MHD is going to be hanging around someone else a lot and want to use Blast on them, Heavy Stormtroopers can be nice, but an even cheaper and more long range option might be to use Armored Onslaught's Explosive Munitions and give your Probe Droids a red die. Or use it that same ability and turn your regular stormtroopers into cheaper and more reliable Heavy Stormtroopers that don't even need the surge to get Blast. Or a Nexu could work, and inflict either Bleed or Cleave on someone if you're in more open terrain. Trandoshans, Snowtroopers and Assassin Droids could be okay depending on what the other heroes are, or if MHD is feeling a little trigger happy and you need something with more health (remember, he does focus easy), but they are a bit pricey and you've already got Royal Guards in there for the Stun. No matter what the other heroes you're facing are, you've got several choices of units you can bring in, and both of the class decks in this expansion offer some interesting opportunities to take advantage of MHD's weaknesses and turn them against the party. If all else fails, focus fire with Stormies and an elite Officer.

My 11 pts build in HotE (assuming you win intro):

[1] Improper Procedure
[4] Bacta Radiator
[1] Bacta Injector - Avoid this if you go for 10 pts build
[2] Fuel Injection
[3] Miracle Worker

Hand Cannon + Marksman Barrel/HH-4 Underbarrel (or Charged Ammo Pack if Ko-Tun is around) is a cheap way to make high damage. It's 2 red dice and if you get Marksman Barrel 3 base accuracy (eventually up to 5 with -1 damage). Optional double strain move, Improper Procedure (this is potentially guaranteed as soon as you get Bacta Radiator - unless you need strain move) then double attack with 2 red dice. You can do this potentially from beginning of mission 2. Extra Ammunition is a nice plus that works well with red dice. Surge won't get wasted as you'll need it to recover strain. Strain move is a pain but Fuel Injection on late game will come in handy. Miracle Worker is the least awful way to spend XP on such a mediocre hero. It's the only card that may situationally change result of final mission.

If MHD is set up like this, best way is to keep him stunned/bleeding/weakened. The less he moves the better. Stun is awesome against Fuel Injection, also you reduce the chance MHD can move closer to other heroes. If you can apply strain do it, this hero will get useless.

Edited by Golan Trevize

Apologies for the delay on this one. Next week I'll do the Twin Shadows box.

Verena - The Return to Hoth hero that I hate to love and love to hate. Verena is maybe my favorite hero. She's fun to play and fun to play against. She is sneaky and keeps me on my toes in a good way, and she doesn't really have any bad skills. I would write two guides for her, but with so many choices I feel like I'd be writing guides for as many combos as you can imagine, b/c they are all viable. She's the only character IMO who's able to really use both melee and ranged weapons effectively in the same build. Or she could just go for something really different and use a rifle and pistol. She requires a lot of investment, but is almost always worth it. Playing against Verena is like playing a weeks long game of chicken, as both the Rebel player and I tried not to tip our hand as to how we'd be spending XP to counter each other's actions. If I spread my units out too much, Verena will take K'Tara Maneuver to get a bit of a gap closer, ditch the melee weapon, and take Point Blank Shot. If I use a single unit like Royal Guard that may reduce how much Verena can trigger Close Quarters, she'll take Create Opening or Improvised Cover, or heck, maybe both! No matter what she chooses as her strengths though, she's pretty much an all-offense unit, which means her weaknesses are set in stone.

Verena is not a naturally huge damage dealer the way that Gaarkhan or Mak are. With her being so close to enemies all the time a popular build will feature a melee weapon with cleave and a ranged weapon. This build will have her triggering Close Quarters at every opportunity. At the very least, expect to see Combat Momentum, Student of Battle, Master Operative, and Iron Hand. To stop her from triggering Close Quarters, you'll need a unit that can absorb a decent amount of punishment such as a Royal Guard, Elite Nexu, or Trandoshans. Having two of these three would be great, but probably too expensive until late in the campaign. You'll want to do whatever it takes with your class decks to trigger these unit's surge abilities on command. Cheap but effective units can also be Jet Troopers or Hired Guns. They'll at least get off one or two damage or perhaps survive by cancelling a surge ability. Stun and/or Bleed can be very damaging to Verena. Subversive Tactics is very effective to help support this strategy, but if you have other expansions, Inspiring Leadership or Nemesis can also work. If you are really flush with threat, have an AT-DP hang WAY back and blast away at her.

Finally, I want to get my favorite way to troll Verena out there. Send a Bantha after her. Oh what's that? You get an extra attack when an adjacent Imperial dies? Well here's a massive beast with 21 health that damages you just for being adjacent. And he's got a Red/Blue attack pool. Have fun triggering Close Quarters or getting surges off that, jerk. The AT-DP, Royal Guards, or Trandoshans are probably a much better use of 9 threat, but MAN is it funny.

I think it's weird suggesting specific units for certain heroes. Missions don't offer much freedom in selections due to threat level, number of open groups, and choice restrictions. I'd like to see unit selection/strategy against any Rebel composition. Here's my example for Nexu.

Nexu

One of the best units in the game. Cheap, durable, high speed, decent damage, inflicts bleed..... the list of benefits is long. I like to use both the regular and elite versions if possible. Rebels learn quickly to fear how I use Nexu, because they can catch any stragglers from the group and inflict bleed, which slows them down further.

Nexu, being a large figure and mobile, can sometimes completely block off adjacency to a terminal/door/objective/crate, preventing it from being interacted with. I've stalled many missions an extra round with this tactic. Nexu are also surprisingly tanky. Many agenda/class cards add evades which also add Blocks due to Cunning. Rebels in my campaigns often think they can one shot a Nexu, but fail trying.

2 hours ago, toannguyen said:

I think it's weird suggesting specific units for certain heroes. Missions don't offer much freedom in selections due to threat level, number of open groups, and choice restrictions. I'd like to see unit selection/strategy against any Rebel composition. Here's my example for Nexu.

Nexu

One of the best units in the game. Cheap, durable, high speed, decent damage, inflicts bleed..... the list of benefits is long. I like to use both the regular and elite versions if possible. Rebels learn quickly to fear how I use Nexu, because they can catch any stragglers from the group and inflict bleed, which slows them down further.

Nexu, being a large figure and mobile, can sometimes completely block off adjacency to a terminal/door/objective/crate, preventing it from being interacted with. I've stalled many missions an extra round with this tactic. Nexu are also surprisingly tanky. Many agenda/class cards add evades which also add Blocks due to Cunning. Rebels in my campaigns often think they can one shot a Nexu, but fail trying.

Suggesting specific units is my imperfect solution to an impossible problem. I decided to go with this one because so much of which units to use has to do with your class deck, agenda cards, and the choices that the Rebels make. I also felt that while they might not all be in one place, there were enough resources scattered around covering the positive attributes of most Imperial units. I wanted a guide on how to ruin each hero's day as specifically as possible, while also making something that was useful to IP's who maybe don't own every expansion, and minimized the amount of random factors that could make my recommendations useless (like Agenda Sets). I'll probably go back at some point (maybe after I get through Jabba's Realm) and add in Agenda Sets to counter each hero.

Dark Resurgence from the Power of the Dark Side class deck is an amazing Verena counter. I also like the agenda card Personal Shield Generator from the Defensive Tactics deck. Both cards can help prevent Close Quarters from triggering at a critical moment each mission.

On 3/29/2018 at 6:54 AM, toannguyen said:

Nexu

time for hoth for you. Image result for imperial assault unchained agenda card Its better than it looks.

6 hours ago, ATM2100 said:

time for hoth for you. Image result for imperial assault unchained agenda card Its better than it looks.

yeah, man, I love this card :)

I even happened to use it with Wampa

Edited by Jarema

Murne is the last hero I actually have experience facing. Davith and everyone from JR and HotE are going to come mostly from compiling strategy from others. We'll start with a pure support build for Murne with 12 XP and the Cam Droid. 8 XP goes into Waylay, Rebel Propaganda, and Professional Aide, and the last 4 are split between the 3XP and 1XP skills. I don't really think a person would take both Sonic Bellow and Double Agent, and they'd probably hold off on Company of Heroes until they actually win the ally.

Murne's False Orders a are mostly only usable on units within 3 spaces. Melee units won't ever get close to her. Mass numbers of units with weak attack pools that would make False Orders less effective are too vulnerable to too many other heroes (Gaarkhan, Fenn, Verena, and Vinto, just to name a few). Units that are heavily upgraded with units that turn you into a long range machine attachments from the class deck are too risky and can be turned against you, so steer clear of Technological Superiority. What you need is units that have long range, Pierce to get through Murne's black die, and class decks that boost attacks or defense but allow the IP to choose when those boosts are triggered. Probe Droid will probably have the range, and they are cheap. Assassin Droids definitely have the range, but are a bit more expensive. The real problem with both though is that they are a bit frail. They may be hanging back from the fray, but they'll still be vulnerable to the Imperial Units that get turned against you by False Orders. Surprisingly, Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers, or Weequay Pirates can fill that sniper role you are looking for. All 3 have the Accuracy or Pierce boosts you need to be able to to damage to Murne, and are pretty affordable. Combine them with the right class deck, and you'll prevail.

But what is the right class deck? Imperial Black Ops presents some good options with Shadow Armor, Surprise Attack, and the ability to hand out the Hidden Trait. Precision Training has Sharpshooter, Knowledge of Attack, and Find the Weakness, but it's also a bit more risky for you. I'd be very interested to hear from people who have played around with Reactive Defenses and 88-Z's energy shields, but there is one trick I've saved that is lots of fun.

Murne can only use False Orders on units that can already attack. Pick Military Might as your class deck and send in either Stormies or Heavy Stormies. Load them with attachments or send them in naked, and then use Sustained Fire. Presto, the units are Stunned so False Orders is useless against them, and they have gotten off multiple attacks against Murne or anyone protecting her. The heavies even have Blast so they can take out that annoying Cam Droid. Stunning Murne is ideal, but I found getting the Royal Guards close enough to stick her to be a fool's errand with this build. Her damage dealer build might be a different story, but I'll have to save that for another post.

Murne's 2nd build makes her into a pure damage dealer/tank. Give her Sonic Bellow, Rebel Propaganda, Professional Aide, Solidarity, Lead From the Front and Cam Droid. Throw in a suit of Laminate Armor and a decent pistol and you've got a pretty good tank. Not as good as Gaarkhan, or even Shyla, but she'll get the job done. This version of Murne will almost always be the first to activate in order to take advantage of Lead From the Front. This build will be much more vulnerable to Royal Guards, who have too much of a threat cost to be affected by Sonic Bellow. Use that to stun her. It's also kind of ignoring Murne's signature ability in False Orders. Stormtroopers and Heavies can wear her down, but if you can get her stunned, don't be afraid to use Trandoshans or to try out Elite Gammoreans.

The really interesting possibility is the hybrid, which can unleash an incredible amount of firepower. This build will have Lead From the Front, Waylay, Company of Heroes, Cam Droid, and 3 XP worth of other skills to round things out. With just one action, this build can hand out three attacks, ensuring that all but the strongest units get worn down. It would be easier to take down than the damage dealer build, and would be more strain heavy, so Nexu and Trandoshans could be slightly more effective, but as I've not actually gone up against it, I'd love to hear from others for their advice on how to counter her.

My so far best counter to Murne's False Orders is to use melee figures.

6 hours ago, a1bert said:

My so far best counter to Murne's False Orders is to use melee figures.

Really?! That was not successful for me. Did she also have Double Agent? Once she got that my Royal Guards would become the #1 target for being stunned.

12 minutes ago, Pollux85 said:

Really?! That was not successful for me. Did she also have Double Agent? Once she got that my Royal Guards would become the #1 target for being stunned.

It's early days yet for me. She has Waylay and Company of Heroes with Obi-Wan. So far with ranged figures there is always something that Murne can False Order for effect, so if the map is open, melee is the way to combat that.

If you can actually keep the royal guards on the map, then them becoming stunned from Double Agent still fills a purpose as a target. With Murne though, Royal Guards lose so much that I'm surprised you use them. (Sentinel is practically useless, and reach means they need to stand far away anyway.)

Edited by a1bert
11 minutes ago, a1bert said:

It's early days yet for me. She has Waylay and Company of Heroes with Obi-Wan. So far with ranged figures there is always something that Murne can False Order for effect, so if the map is open, melee is the way to combat that.

If you can actually keep the royal guards on the map, then them becoming stunned from Double Agent still fills a purpose as a target. With Murne though, Royal Guards lose so much that I'm surprised you use them. (Sentinel is practically useless, and reach means they need to stand far away anyway.)

Yeah, in hindsight using them was a bad idea that only took me one mission to learn not to do. The melee thing just surprised me. I can't imagine Tuskens or Gamorreans would have a much better go at it, which pretty much just leaves you with Nexu. Which is good, but not always what I want since I play somewhat thematically. Nexu running around Bespin just seems off.