Phantom Extraction - Setup and Mission Rules Clarifications

By Methantilus, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Getting ready to run through this mission, I've got two questions.

First, has there been any official word regarding the Initial Deployments possible typo? I did find the previous question on this with the response it is likely a typo given the number of starting units the Imperial player gets, however I could see a case being made either way, especially considering the final win condition.

Second (and the primary reason for this post), I need a clarification on one of the starting bullet points:

"A hero can spend 2 movement points to interact with a colored terminal (Red:Strength; Green:Perception) without using an action. During the test, that figure may suffer 1 strain to reroll up to 2 dice. If successful, flip the terminal to the neutral side."

To me, this reads that these terminals can only be interacted with via spending movement points, and not by using the interact action. The RRG only explicitly defines interacting with crate tokens and leaves the rest to be handled via mission rules. Later on in this same mission, there are other terminals that are allowed to be interacted with in the 'normal' manner. Do you think this is another typo/omission, or is it intended to only interact with these via the expenditure of movement points?

Edited by Methantilus

The map is correct. It is probable one Imperial Officer has been changed to a Probe Droid and the list hasn't been updated.

The second mission rule in the mission briefing gives a way to interact with the colored terminals. This is the only way to interact with them.

The later mission rule says a hero can interact with a gray terminal, then gives a benefit when interacting with the terminal.

Edited by a1bert

Thanks for the confirmation!