Looking forward to it!

By Mon no Oni, in The Sword and the Spirits

When I learnt the game had gone to FFG, one of the things I was looking for the most was a line of fiction. It seems I got my wish!

I know what you mean, my real intro into Rokugan came from the Clan War novels, so I'm thrilled to see these!

If you would have told me I'd be excited about the Phoenix getting a book 2 years ago I'd have laughed. But I am sooooo excited for this. Clan War novels and the Steel Throne are still some of my favorite stories.

Any thoughts about what we might get in this novel besides fleshing out this new vassal family? I smell a dark parchment that spells corruption for the Fire Chickens haha

Do we know when it's coming out? Should I be saving up yet?

No news yet, I would assume by June to get some piggyback off the Clan Pack and to bridge the gap until the next Dynasty Cycle. I went ahead and pre-ordered today that way it's paid for and I don't have to worry about it!

Any word yet on a projected release date?

None that my flgs has heard. But how about that first chapter in the Phoenix pack?

Great first chapter! Saw here on the upcoming page that its about a month from release!!!