Better Choice for an Expansion

By keengerm, in Legends of the Alliance

Would Jabba’s Realm or Hoth make a better choice for an expansion for LOTA? Thank you!

Hmm. Well the expansion will add its armory items, crate items, conditions, heroes and enemies/bosses. So Hoth and JR are both big expansions and have fairly equal number of everything. If I had to pick I would go with JR just for content, I find the heroes are way better. However, if this is anything like Descent they might make the next campaign based off of a specific expansion that utilizes those tiles... and that could end up being ANY expansion. They chose Shadows of Nerekhall for Descent which was not chronological order in terms of release dates.

Sorry I know this answer isn't really helping you decide either way but at least hopefully this provides some information for you to use when you do make your decision.

Edited by FrogTrigger

Very helpful. Thank you!

I agree with @FrogTrigger except for the heroes, I find them to be on par with one another despite filling mostly different roles (Shyla and Verena are similar roles, but everyone else is completely different). Crate cards, Item cards, Imperial and Merc units... Jabba's Realm every time.