Rise of the Empire confusion recurring cards

By Lantaarn, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Hi,

We played for the first time the Rise of the Empire expansion but we where a little confused about the recurring mission cards.

In the manual its says: . For your first game using the expansion, players should build their mission decks using only the mission cards that have a Darth Vader icon or a leader icon on the left side of the card

So we played with only these cards but the problem occurrs for let the say the rebellion that they can not build an alliance card (recurring) so the loyalty very hard to expand. The problem with the Imperial Project Cards was that my oppenent never got the chance to pick a project card. During the we mixed the recurring cards in the mission deck ;)

So are recurring cards allowed with this expanion? (Rebel & Imperial)

Nobody ? "Help me FFG you are my only hope"

Also from the Rise of the Empire rulebook: 'All starting mission cards... are used during every game'. They start in your hand, so they aren't needed to build your deck. So yes use them!

As Handler said, the 4 starting mission cards are used for every game, being with the expansion's cards or the core cards.
The same goes for ALL the mission cards that have the face of a leader, the only missions that are replaced are the non-starting missions that doesn't have a leader's face on them

Thanks for the Info