Investigator number listed in new preview

By Soakman, in General Discussion

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/15/seal-the-ultimate-gate/

Just wanted to point out that there are only 5 new investigators in this box according to the preview. We know Sefina and Father Mateo for sure from the same article, but we've seen leaks of 7 investigators (these 2 plus Carson, Preston, Agatha, Calvin, Danielle).

What do you think? Typo? Or Are Danielle and Calvin coming later somehow?

This expansion also includes two new Ancient Ones, five new Investigators, a new Mythos Deck, and new Other World and Encounter Cards.

Does ALSO imply 5 in addition to the two they mention directly in the article?

Edited by Soakman

So I just looked at the rules sheet from this expansion and it said there are 7 investigator sheets. So I think the intent was the two listed plus 5 others. Calvin Wright was officially announced in a previous preview and Daniela Reyes is used as an example card in the rulebook, so I'm assuming that's a pretty obvious inclusion.

7 minutes ago, mwmcintyre said:

So I just looked at the rules sheet from this expansion and it said there are 7 investigator sheets. So I think the intent was the two listed plus 5 others. Calvin Wright was officially announced in a previous preview and Daniela Reyes is used as an example card in the rulebook, so I'm assuming that's a pretty obvious inclusion.

Makes sense. No other 'new' info in the article really, but excited to get it asap!