Reprints - will they ever get “off the boat”?

By kdlittle88, in Player community

Anxiously awaiting reprints and looking at the upcoming page there are expansions that have been showing on the boat for months (since 12/1) , some longer (10/4, really?) Will these ever make it off the boat? Has the boat sunk?

They will eventually. February has some delivery issues because of shipping from China (and the associated slowdown from the Lunar New Year).

That makes some sense, I have been patiently waiting for miniaturemarket to get it in. Chinese New Year will end around March 2nd perhaps? Hopefully will be seeing some stock in the stores mid to late March...

Seems all the Saga and Deluxe expansions are back in stock right now.

Where are you seeing that? FFG upcoming page still says on the boat.

Hrm, I wonder why MM isn’t getting it in stock yet...

53 minutes ago, kdlittle88 said:

I'm assuming MM = miniature market.

May be in stock at FFG and shipping to other sellers right now if the sellers put in an order. I'm only guessing FFG has some kind of warehouse hub if that is accurate.

1 hour ago, kdlittle88 said:

I suspect I know what your reply is, but I'll ask anyway: Why don't you buy from a nearby game/hobby shop and support a local business?

They don’t carry LotR LCG any longer.

20 minutes ago, kdlittle88 said:

They don’t carry LotR LCG any longer.

But can't they just order product for you specifically? I mean, they probably carry other FFG/Asmodee products; it should be trivial to add a pack of cards to that order, especially if they know that the one pack is going to be sold.

Last time I ordered something from them I got it a month late.

Miniature Market sent me a message last Friday saying that a bunch of the Saga expansions that I had marked "Notify me when in stock" were in stock. I almost waited to long to place the order. They sold out quick. Hopefully more will be back in stock soon so that the game can continue to grow with new players and FFG sees that people are scrambling to get product and will reply with a greater level of re-print and new expansion development.

Yes, FFG needs a faster printer or something.

Give me Shadow and Flame, or give me death! :P

Yeah I have some coming in the mail finally. Some are stil “on the boat” but I’ll finally be able to complete my Saga collection. :)

Dwarrowdelf adventure packs are sold out everywhere... would love news on if they will be restocked by FF...

They most likely will be. Just wait a year or two.

Sigh, I just realized the Ringmaker cycle packs have been on the boat since 12/1... of 2016! Ugh, cmon FFG!

yeah, I had been waiting for Ringmaker too and noticed the same thing back in mid-2017. I'm not sure how reliable the "upcoming" page is or if some of the status updates just fell through the cracks. Either way, I started using the "notify me when back in stock" at Coolstuffinc to determine when stuff comes in. I got the Ringmaker cycle in 2017 even though the status "on the boat" has never changed.

Guess what, guys! The Ringmaker cycle is now back at the printer! :(

Augh! It’s like FFG was like “oh you want to complain huh? Take this!” Lol

well I guess maybe that means the train is moving again...

I think my first post got their attention about Celebrimbor's Secret, which is what I have been waiting for, and they made the change from 'on the boat' to 'at the printer', to hopefully be more accurate, even if it does mean now waiting even longer. My wish is that they would understand how high the demand is and maybe up their printing quota to meet the demands. I also agree that putting in for email notification would seem to be the way to go.

Humbly,

Thread Necromancer :)

On 4/28/2018 at 4:26 PM, Nurathur said:

I think my first post got their attention about Celebrimbor's Secret,

FFG employees don't usually read the forums. I think it might even be a rule. Sorry to burst your bubble.

8 hours ago, Kakita Shiro said:

FFG employees don't usually read the forums

The developer (s?) have said on a few occasions that they try to keep up with the community.

No worries, or bubble burst ? .