Completing my WFRP 3e collection

By Karanthir, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Hi everyone. I know this is probably a bit of a long shot but I am trying to fill in the few remaining gaps in my WFRP collection. I'm willing to pay reasonable prices (happy to negotiate what that means) for any of the following:

• Game Master's Guide
  • Hero's Call (thanks dertarr!)
  • All of the PODs except Dreadfleet Captains, Faith of Sigmar and Celestial Order Magic (thanks again dertarr and k7e9!)

These are all very difficult to find now, so I'm reaching out to the community to see if anyone can help an obsessive completionist. Should also mention for shipping purposes that I'm in the UK.

Edited by Karanthir

A Swedish online store still seem to have one copy of the Game Master's Guide: https://www.gamemaniacs.se/product.html?product_id=24727
The price, 379 SEK, should be about 34 GBP. So that's quite resonable for an out of print product.

Their website is only in Swedish. But I think they could help you if you send them an e-mail and ask: [email protected]

Sadly I could not find any of the other items on your list.

Good luck finding the rest!

Thank you!

I actually managed to find a copy of the Game Master's Guide in the US that works out slightly cheaper than that even with shipping (which surprised me!). But I appreciate you checking for me.

Ooo, and with my birthday coming up soon too. Thanks!

Shipping to the UK is pretty expensive though (over three times as much as the product itself!). I might see if any of my group want any of the other WFRP3 stuff they have in stock so we can split the delivery cost.

Alternatively I have friends across Europe. One of them might be able to take the delivery for me.

No problem. :)

Hope you can get your hands on it.

Well I have ordered it. It's coming by way of a friend in Austria, so I won't actually get my hands on it until July, but I have learnt to be patient. Thanks again.

That's great! I think the Faith and Magic PODs are great. and I feel kind of sad that FFG didn't release PODs for all the Lores and Faiths. The ones that got PODs have so many options.

If I ever see any of the other PODs I'll let you know.

Yeah, it would definitely be good to have more options for the other Lores and Faiths. Maybe something to work on as a fan project at some point.

I don't have much faith ( 😉 ) of getting the other PODs now, especially not From the Grave. But I 'd appreciate any tips if any more come to light.