Kim + Maya

By Misfit Toy, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

I was just wondering if anyone has made an attempt at making a Kim deck with the Maya console, the synergy hit me today just don't know if it is a feasible idea. Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful.

So I built a very rough draft of a Kim + Maya deck. Any and all ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Kim + Maya (49 cards)
Edward Kim: Humanity's Hammer
-- event (25 cards)
3 Day Job
3 Dirty Laundry
2 Forked
2 I've Had Worse
2 Injection Attack
2 Interdiction
2 Knifed
1 Levy AR Lab Access
3 Run Amok
2 Spooned
3 Sure Gamble
-- hardware (4 cards)
1 HQ Interface
3 Maya
-- program (9 cards)
2 Black Orchestra
1 Darwin
2 Datasucker
2 MKUltra
2 Paperclip
-- resource (11 cards)
3 Daily Casts
3 Liberated Account
3 Same Old Thing
2 Scrubber

Went with the Conspiracy suit put in three Mayas to help increase chance of pulling it early.

There is no synergy between Edward Kim and Maya. Running R&D for single accesses once per turn just so you can more or less deny the Corp one card at a time is a terrible basis for a deck.

Three copies of Maya is a worse use of nine influence than almost anything else you could do. Maya is a bad console.

What this deck has going for it is that it has money, it has breakers, and it has ice destruction.

Darwin and injection attack are bad cards also. Cut them, cut Maya, and put in any six good cards and your deck will automatically be better. You’d have the influence to run Aumakua or Mammon if you must have an AI breaker.