Fame in LotA

By Whitebubble, in Legends of the Alliance

Hi there,

I was wondering how to read the fame value. See screenshot. It seems I'm a poor player and my fame level is insignificant (it's 197 after 3 missions).

When I look at the description it says insignificant is 0-11. So how to read this. Does this mean if I earn up to 11 fame per mission my total evaluation will be 'insignificant'. If so, how comes that I have 200 after 3 missions.

Does anybody have a clue?

And I'm curious to hear what level your are playing at.

I had the same thing occur once. I noticed it after my third mission it was in significant dispite having 200+ fame, but the next time I started the app it showed up correctly (I don’t recall exactly what the correct label was).

You could try closing down and loading up.

It might also be a good idea to add this to the bug report thread.

I've noticed that, as well. It happens when you (re) load a saved game. All you need to do is close the window and re-open it. Your fame will magically return.

I restarted the app several times but it didn't work. With 197 fame the app still stated 'insignificant'. I didn't really care as all the mechanics driven by fame are hidden in the app anyway. So I kept on going. Yesterday I played my fourth mission. I earned 82 fame so that everything sums up to 279. Now my level is 'legendary'. The more I think about it the more I am wondering what the fame table is trying to say:

• 0-11: Insignificant
  • 12-24: Noteworthy
  • 25-39: Impressive
  • 40-49: Celebrated
  • 50-59: Heroic
  • 60+: Legendary

I have 279 fame after 4 missions. This is something like 70 fame per mission (leaving out the fact that I might have earned fame during an encounter). So is the table saying something about the fame level per mission? I can't believe that it is referring to the total fame level. I may have received only 10 fame during my third mission (which I doubt) and therefor had the label 'insignificant'.

Again, I am not so keen to get a deeper knowledge her :) ...as this anyway triggering something I can't see (choice of enemies and upgrade items...according to the app).

But any suggestions or thoughts?

So, a little background. I’ve played 1 campaign and started another with my girlfriend’s son.

That’s how the fame table looked during the tutorial for me. We haven’t finished the tutorial yet, so it may have continued over for you in that state.

The first campaign I did the campaign table was showing Legendary as requiring well over 300 fame (I think closer to 400).

Ah that actually makes sense! So in the tutorial campaign they keep the requirements (very) low. And in the campaign mode everything is scaled to a normal/competitive level. Thanks for that comment. I am curious to check the table once I've started a "real" campaign