Armies of Terrinoth Collide!

By jcshep19, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

Sorry for the terrible quality, just tried to keep them small enough to fit, and I was only taking them with my photo anyone. Hope this still captures some of the epic essence. Was changing a few things around and decided to try out a picture. Still need to finish some Waiqar and most of the Uthuk, but I’m getting there. 81C6517D-07C2-49D7-9097-EDA5B8B6B5D9.jpeg.bf264a16c7ca07803909059734bdb46c.jpeg

DAAANNNGGG thats a lot of minis!

I hope you post some closer pics :D

@Kruger40k Yeah when I have some more time and figure out what’ll be my best way of uploading I’ll get some better pics.

Have two full armies of Daqan (my main), once scouts come out I think they’ll be fairly even. One army of elves when they get their archers back from Daqan, hoping Darnati will fill in the missing link with them for me. About 1.5 armies of Waiqar to give enough variety for different builds. Bare bones single army of Uthuk, caved and ordered an IC, but want to keep them pretty bare bones so I can pretend to myself I’m being responsible in my purchases.

When you say "army," do you mean a full 200-points?

@Budgernaut

Yeah I thought about clarifying, so “Army” in this context is a 200 point build, you can roughly see each as it stands there 1x Waiqar with spares, 1x Uthuk on the left. On the right there’s two Daqan Armies side by side, and Latari at the far end, though I have to double dip the archers at least until next wave. As I’ve said elsewhere I rep a lot of solo games just do to life/work right now, so a variety helps.

in terms of material this is:

2 cores

2 D IC’s, 1 W IC, 1 L IC, U IC is in the mail.

1 of each expansion released, minus any siege units, and I think I have one more spear and reanimate each, and one more oathsworn on the way

1 Latari core

2 Uthuk core

I think that’s everything?

Daqan is my favorite, so I wanted the most options there, and also wanted to be able to cater to playing with someone who didn’t really care for the fantasy element, just in case.

2x scouts and 3x darnati should round out the collection for everything announced, whenever they get here.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/oszUG"><a href="//imgur.com/oszUG"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/oszUG

First time using Imgur, think I did this right? should provide better resolution and chance to see all the units currently. Tried to use the embed function above, believe I failed miserably, but hopefully this hyperlink works at least. Let me know what you guys think, I know they aren't as detailed as a lot of the others posted here, but they're about as detailed as I'm currently comfortable committing to. C/C welcome.

19 hours ago, jcshep19 said:

https://imgur.com/a/oszUG

First time using Imgur, think I did this right? should provide better resolution and chance to see all the units currently. Tried to use the embed function above, believe I failed miserably, but hopefully this hyperlink works at least. Let me know what you guys think, I know they aren't as detailed as a lot of the others posted here, but they're about as detailed as I'm currently comfortable committing to. C/C welcome.

You can embed very easily by using the direct image link. Just paste it plain into your post and the forum software does everything for you.

@Admiral Deathrain Got it! thanks! Pictures embedded below!

Overview shot of all the forces, except for most the duplicates and I forgot the flesh rippers, they had been drying.

2y5Fput.jpg

zNkrRsH.jpg

UEVhuMj.jpg

SnJUAWm.jpg

5ClpyWG.jpg

Daqan Main Army. Best army in the game right now in my opinion.

baFrhkR.jpg

KRZBw34.jpg

Latari Main Army, Haven't playtested in this current configuration yet, but this allows me to keep 4 trays of archers separate for the Daqan Army.

r8zLczu.jpg

wIhb0mj.jpg

Waiqar Horde, Have tried this current configuration a few times, pretty happy with the results so far.

uacs2sj.jpg?1

5ClpyWG.jpg

Uthuk Raiding Party, WIP, waffled for awhile on a color scheme, ultimately decided for a vaguely basic/barren/tribal color pattern, and skin tones that could maybe be used as orcs if that never happens in the real game.

nywuvKK.jpg?1

All the scrubs/clones who are standing on the sidelines right now. Should change a bunch once scouts/darnati get released.

j39Nflu.jpg

The replacement company of Latari Archers has arrived for the Daqan Army!

EqULSD5.jpg

Y7feraR.jpg

Daqan Main Force, now complete with their own dedicated archers

1FL89Ya.jpg

lEzRrV1.jpg

hkOsNp9.jpg

8b9NUzJ.jpg