Arda 1 resources

By bsmith23, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Im starting arda 1 tomorrow. Once we get to the traitor investigations, im forseeing the players having trouble remembering aspects about the suspects, mysefl includes, despite one of my player's good notetaking. Are there any kind of resources i can hamd out that describes the npcs, mannerisims, motivations, alibis, etc floating around out there?

For our PbP run-through of OA1, one of our group has a post listing ‘important NPCs’, so if nothing else names and jobs are recorded, which has proved useful. But to me a good player and good investigator would keep hard-copy notes throughout, so I’d suggest your players produce their own resources, tracking the information they’ve found out themselves: they may make revalations pre-made resources would miss.

Keep track of the information that you have given them. Remember, if they get stuck they can spend a Destiny point to do the following:

"Perfectly recall one important fact he previously learned. If the character’s controlling player does not remember the specifics of the fact the player wishes to have the character recall, the Game Master should remind him of the relevant facts (provided the character has actually encountered the information)."

They can use a Destiny point as an out if they fall short in their note taking or if they lose them.

My group starts Arda 1 on the 28th. I put together the following sheets with one to assist myself (GM obviously) and the other to serve as their cheat/note sheet. To familiarize them with the base itself I will likely narate a guided tour that they are taken on. If I feel like they pay attention (and succeed in a roll here and there) I'll give them the sheet (that's missing info).

Perhaps I'll say they are lectured onto about the importance of the Chain of Command by a grizzly rebel veteran. Eventually he notices that they are becoming bored with his lecture and so he updates their datapad with the relevant commanding officers (and then give them the sheet)

I fear that Arda 1 will have a lot of names and may end up like a russian doll as each session provides more names to remember. Ought to be fun though!

ARDA BASE C.O.C (1).pdf

ARDA BASE C.O.C - GM.pdf

3 hours ago, LMarty8 said:

My group starts Arda 1 on the 28th. I put together the following sheets with one to assist myself (GM obviously) and the other to serve as their cheat/note sheet. To familiarize them with the base itself I will likely narate a guided tour that they are taken on. If I feel like they pay attention (and succeed in a roll here and there) I'll give them the sheet (that's missing info).

Perhaps I'll say they are lectured onto about the importance of the Chain of Command by a grizzly rebel veteran. Eventually he notices that they are becoming bored with his lecture and so he updates their datapad with the relevant commanding officers (and then give them the sheet)

I fear that Arda 1 will have a lot of names and may end up like a russian doll as each session provides more names to remember. Ought to be fun though!

ARDA BASE C.O.C (1).pdf

ARDA BASE C.O.C - GM.pdf

Yeah, the site is not allowing access to those PDFs.

Same for me.

Same here

Pardon my tardy response - perhaps this will work: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1miU1rqnei2CpEKdMOh-zPCVVUptjY7rg?usp=sharing

That's the Google Drive folder I have with the assets for our first session. It includes NPC cards for every named NPC in chapter 1. There are ship dashboard sheets for the final portion of the adventure.

Hoping it helps you out. If you can't access it, let's connect via pm and talk email addresses.

Lewis

Edit: You also can see the PCs character sheets. They're likely flawed as we don't employ various mechanics (encumberance, etc.) - No judgement.

Edited by LMarty8

Thank you, @LMarty8 :)

Edited by angelman2