Primaris house rules for Deathwatch?

By Sanguinary Priest, in Deathwatch

Yes, I know the settings are centuries apart but I was curious if anyone has seen any Deathwatch house rules for incorporating Primaris marines? I have some ideas but it's difficult without starting them at higher XP equivalents since Adeptus Restartes are generally better in the fluff than Secondus marines in most comparisons. The XP system I think reflects the disparity well in that "normal" marines would get additional skills/traits/equipment to reflect their experience/renown whereas a newly inducted Primaris would have a boilerplate better starting point in terms of stats and basic equipment.

p.s. I'm a big fan of the basic primaris Mk X models (not so much the others) but am having difficulty incorporating the IMO needless changes to the fluff.

Beating forum records of late answer, I know, and I also know that I'm probably one of the last GMs on the planet still running DW, but if anyone finds them useful:

My Primarines have +5 Strength and Toughness, +5 Wounds, but -5 Fellowship to represent them being very fresh and new, and many older Battle-Brothers not trusting them.

I also allow to go through becoming a Primarine during character creation, as a bonus Deed. You do not have -5 Fellowship penalty, but since the process is very dangerous still you lose 1 Fate Point.

I also converted their weapons:

Name

Class

Range

RoF

Dmg

Pen

Clip

Rld

Special

Req

Renown

Heavy Bolt Pistol

Pistol

40m

S/2/-

1d10+9 X

Full

Tearing

-

Absolvor Bolt Pistol

Pistol

40m

S/2/-

1d10+12 X

Full

Tearing

Respected

Redcutor Pistol

Pistol

10m

S/2/-

1d10+9 I

Full

-

Distinguished

Bolt Rifle

Basic

120m

S/3/-

1d10+9 X

Full

Tearing

-

Auto Bolt Rifle

Basic

120m

S/3/-

1d10+9 X

2 Full

Tearing, Storm

Respected

Assault Bolter

Basic

60m

-/-/6

1d10+12 X

2 Full

Tearing

Respected

Bolt Carbine

Basic

100m

S/3/-

1d10+9 X

Full

Tearing, Special [1]

Respected

Marksman Bolt Carbine

Basic

100m

S/3/-

1d10+9 X

Full

Tearing, Special [2]

Distinguished

Stalker Bolt Rifle

Basic

200m

S/-/-

1d10+9 X

Full

Tearing, Accurate

Respected

Accelerator Autocannon

Heavy

250m

S/3/-

3d10+7 I

Full

-

Respected

[1] I do not allow firing Basic Weapon with one hand (too many balance issues, and marginalizes Pistols even more and they are already horribly marginalized), so in my rules you can fire Bolt Carbine single-handed by taking a -20 penalty to BS Tests to shoot it.

[2] Marksman Bolt Carbine also benefits from above, but you cannot use two at the same time to fire two Accurate shots. That is too much.