Homeworld: Armada

By Foba, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

9 minutes ago, Foba said:

The flak frigate might be the biggest problem here, it has very small pices that might not print, gonna need some editing for to work (and be recognisable) being only 2,54 cm long.

What would you say the smallest size for it should be to not cause these issues?

23 hours ago, Archangelion said:

What would you say the smallest size for it should be to not cause these issues?

Dunno, have to test and see how it goes

Hey Foba, I've just stumbled on your Homeworld: Armada prints on Thingiverse, it's a great idea that you had and the models you managed to use are perfect, then i came here to check the discussion, just wondering if there have been any updates since last year?

34 minutes ago, JetStorm91 said:

Hey Foba, I've just stumbled on your Homeworld: Armada prints on Thingiverse, it's a great idea that you had and the models you managed to use are perfect, then i came here to check the discussion, just wondering if there have been any updates since last year?

Actually no, some small fixes, like missing turrets and such only.

Cheers!

Foba

1 hour ago, Foba said:

Actually no, some small fixes, like missing turrets and such only.

Cheers!

Foba

Nice, although, i have one small nitpick, even though the model of the Khar-Selim in the Misc model pack looks good, i dont think the loose debris at the top will translate well when printed, the rest of it is fine, its just those loose parts

Love your models! Did you ever get around to the Junkyard dog? I hated/Loved that little guy!

On 5/28/2020 at 9:02 PM, wenth said:

Love your models! Did you ever get around to the Junkyard dog? I hated/Loved that little guy!

No, but I might have the stl file someplace still 🤔

Cheers!

Noticed the HD Kushan Heavy Cruiser is missing the turrets on the underside of the wings. Beautiful model regardless.

You planning HD releases for all the remaining factions?

7 hours ago, dkeith2011 said:

Noticed the HD Kushan Heavy Cruiser is missing the turrets on the underside of the wings. Beautiful model regardless.

You planning HD releases for all the remaining factions?

Nah, this project of mine is quite dead nowadays 😄

Cheers!

Disappointing, but understandable.

Thanks for all the great work you did though.