Can we have an expansion now please?

By mazz0, in Sid Meier's Civilization: A New Dawn

On 12/22/2018 at 12:31 AM, Casparas said:

Do you think there still is a chance we will see an expansion? Or it means that if we haven't seen it until now the game didn't do well enough?

My sad suspicion is that the latter is the case :(

I think the game sold reasonably well and it was well reviewed overall, plus it had a very attractive price. I don't know how well it sold, but I think it did ok.

While I would have hoped for an expansion by now, let's not forget games like Game of Thrones 2nd edition just got an expansion and that's been out for a while now, so I'm still hoping. I think Fallout didn't do as well (specially reviews) and still got an expansion pack, so who knows! I had a game last night of Civilization A New Dawn and I still think it's a great game, but it could do with more Focus cards, wonders, tiles and so on.

More than ever I hope they release an expansion. This game is already very good, but definitely would shine with one. Give us SOME information please, FFG

We just picked this game up a few weeks ago. We love it!

It seriously needs expansions. At least 1 big box expansion to add new mechanics/features/tile types. And/or just civ pack expansions that just bring new leaders.

Just to contribute to the rumor mill:

I really hope this is correct, as I certainly would welcome an expansion, and most of the content here seems like a good addition to the game.