Agenda cards

By daverayjord, in General Discussion

Hi all,

I'm new to this game and I'm a bit confused about faction and agenda cards. When I put down my faction card do I ever turn it over to reveal the agenda on the other side during a game? When I pick an agenda card to put along side my faction card can it be from any house or must it be from one of the houses I'm playing with? I'm currently playing with out of the box decks and I'm aware that they are not full decks.

Would appreciate any clarification on this.

Thanks, Dave.

1) You do not ever flip the house card. If you're using an agenda it must be a separate physical card.

2) It can be from any house, even your own (Stark/Banner of the Wolf, for instance).

So do I simply choose whether to use an agenda card or not before playing a game? And if I do, do I put it next to faction card during set up?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, daverayjord said:

So do I simply choose whether to use an agenda card or not before playing a game? And if I do, do I put it next to faction card during set up?

Thanks.

Yep. Some agendas will be effectively ignored once the game begins as they alter what cards can be included during deck building (e.g. banner agendas) whilst others might have text that is used throughout the game for actions (e.g. Fealty).

Ok. Got it. Thanks a lot guys!