Mario Kart: Double Dash Mafia | Signups begin!

By Rajam, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Still in for whenever it happens

Me too

Me three.

I'm still in.

In the current absence of Rajam, anyone wanting to DM a game?... I would but managing it and exams would make the day deadlines ridiculous for the rest of you

I could try . My schedule, too, is about to get a bit busy this coming month, but I hope not so busy that I cannot keep track of everything.

I might could, I'm about a week away from 6 weeks of paternity leave

3 hours ago, Caldias said:

I might could, I'm about a week away from 6 we  eks of paternity leave

wow congrats! Are you really sure you'll be able to manage the time :P ?

4 minutes ago, Visovics said:

wow congrats! Are you really sure you'll be able to manage the time :P ?

Probably can, no working makes it easy, and I'm pretty pro at changing diapers.

You guys realize that we had a hard stop as soon as the flavor switched from Star Wars?

:)

Indeed. Is anybody available to start up a new one? @Caldias mentioned he may be available. . . if not, I'll try to start one if there is enough interest. Perhaps people can say here whether they'd be willing to sign up for a new star wars themed game, and if we have more than 9, I'll see what I can do (unless somebody else wants to)?

I might need to hold off on running one. I joined that small Armada thing, and don't know if I can organize that + newborn + running mafia. I could be a warm body though.

*stealthlurks*

*stealth attempt at lurking and accidentally tripping over the mouse droid*

@EbonHawk Declared an interest in modding when I saw him last.

I can mod one for some star wars flavour if a mod is needed? I think i enjoy that side more.. lol :)

Great! We're in the middle of a game of sorts right now, but feel free to set one up and I think we'll be happy to join it when we are done.