Next steps for the App.

By The Cocky Rooster, in Legends of the Alliance

I personally would be happy with an update to FotFF to allow all of my collection into the campaign while waiting for the next full length campaign.

I think that the added content would sooth the savage beasts clamoring for the next campaign.

Thoughts?

Apart from schedule we already know all there is to know. I would expect the imperial AI to be expanded first by the figures from the expansions, then a new campaign. Although the order of them mentioned in the LotA article is no promise, it is a logical order, especially when the article says future campaigns draw on the villains and regular groups from expansions.

future updates will add new foes and allies from additional box expansions,

Ally Packs , and Villain Packs . What’s more, future campaigns will draw heavily on expansions as you journey across the Star Wars galaxy and explore new planets beyond anything you’ve encountered before.

I looked at the Descent/Road to Legends news stream and it looked like FFG pushed out a larger second campaign and additional (figure based) missions within six months of the App release.

So, in the absence of any actual news, I think there is grounds to be optimistic that thing may progress soon as they seem to have the capacity to add content fairly quickly.