Falling damage from vehicle

By Alan91, in Dark Heresy Rules Questions

Hi guys, am new here.

First af all, sorry for my English, is not my native language.

I have played Dark Heresy from 8 years, and i love this game.

I am writing in this moment because i will have to do a session where the characters are involved in a car chase.

My question is: If one of the characters fall from the vehicles during the chase, what damage i will have to apply? i don't found anithing in the core except the falling damage (1d10+1 for metre) but i assume this damage is be to apply when a character fall from a building. In my specific case, what should i do?

Thanks for any reply :)

Alan91

Edited by Alan91

If you can find it, you might try to get a hold of the old Dark Heresy Apocrypha.

That has a lot of vehicle rules in it, and might have rules that you could extrapolate to falling damage from crashing rules.

One of the critical effects I think had acolytes getting flung from the vehicles, you might use that as well.

1 hour ago, ThenDoctor said:

That has a lot of vehicle rules in it, and might have rules that you could extrapolate to falling damage from crashing rules.

"Jumping from a moving vehicle onto a non-moving surface is dangerous. Characters that make such a leap take 1d10 I Damage per Speed Band above Stationary. A Difficult (–10) Agility Test reduces this Damage by 1d10."

Alan, I can upload "Apocrypha Vehicles" to google drive and share it, if you want.

Edited by Jargal
38 minutes ago, Jargal said:

Alan, I can upload "Apocrypha Vehicles" to google drive and share it, if you want.

Might run that to PMs, not sure on the legality of that these days with the license over with Ulisses.

It's fan made and completely unofficial, so I don't see any copyright issues...

9 hours ago, Jargal said:

It's fan made and completely unofficial, so I don't see any copyright issues...

Really? I thought it was released for free through Black Industries. Oh well.

8 hours ago, ThenDoctor said:

Really? I thought it was released for free through Black Industries. Oh well.

And now it starts to become interesting - I just found that I have TWO different files with same name "Apocrypha", but different design and content, one with "unofficial" dislaimer and other with BI credits... and I can't rebember at all, where I took which one of them...

On 6/1/2018 at 2:22 PM, Jargal said:

"Jumping from a moving vehicle onto a non-moving surface is dangerous. Characters that make such a leap take 1d10 I Damage per Speed Band above Stationary. A Difficult (–10) Agility Test reduces this Damage by 1d10."

Ok thanks i would need a lot. :)