FFG dropped the ball on Warsprinter figure name

By Budgernaut, in Runewars Lore and History of Terrinoth

I was reading through the insert that came with the Uthuk Y'llan Infantry Command Unit Upgrade Expansion the other day. A lot of the info was very similar (if not identical) to what we had read in various previews. However, one thing stood out to me: the lore repeatedly referred to grotesques, shriekers, and trophy bearers . I really liked that name. It always bugged me that the model was called a Warsprinter when that is the name of a specific card. I was so excited, I went through and updated the wiki with the new name. Subsequently I realized that even though the lore referred to them as trophy bearers, the component list used the name warsprinter. I like trophy bearer a lot better and feel FFG should have been consistent between the lore and the component name. Oh well. Cool model with great upgrade cards, nonetheless!

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:52 PM, Budgernaut said:

I was reading through the insert that came with the Uthuk Y'llan Infantry Command Unit Upgrade Expansion the other day. A lot of the info was very similar (if not identical) to what we had read in various previews. However, one thing stood out to me: the lore repeatedly referred to grotesques, shriekers, and trophy bearers . I really liked that name. It always bugged me that the model was called a Warsprinter when that is the name of a specific card. I was so excited, I went through and updated the wiki with the new name. Subsequently I realized that even though the lore referred to them as trophy bearers, the component list used the name warsprinter. I like trophy bearer a lot better and feel FFG should have been consistent between the lore and the component name. Oh well. Cool model with great upgrade cards, nonetheless!

We will always refer to them as trophy bearers.

They have names?