Philadelphia?

By player1824420, in CoC Organized Play

Any organized play / league goodness around here?

We play up by Bethlehem but thats like an hour or so drive from the Philly area.

little late, but I sent you a friednsgip request with some info in it about a possible location in media (about 20 minutes south of philly.

There used to be a formal league in Roslyn, just north of Philly. Lack of interest stopped it, but I'm sure it could be restarted without much trouble.

7th Dimension Games

I'd be interested in Groups playing in Philly area -> south to Delaware (Northern Wilmington). and could bring 2-3 people.

Please keep me apprised. Love the game, need to play more! I'm a little north of Philly (10 miles or so), but mobile...

TheProfessor said:

Please keep me apprised. Love the game, need to play more! I'm a little north of Philly (10 miles or so), but mobile...

I definitely will. I have a local store in mind, and wanna ask the owner first about an event before I post here. There seems to be several groups around this area. Hopefully, If I post a time and place, people (or lunatics/cultists/monsters?) will come. gran_risa.gif The store is right off I-95 so it shouldn't be difficult to find.