IA Legends of Alliance app

By macewyndue, in Legends of the Alliance

Is the IA: Legends of Alliance App an campaign tracker? I want to be able to tracker my team inventory, points, leveling up.. etc... Can you do this with this app?

Yes, the app tracks your inventory, fame points, and level ups as you progress through the campaign.

No, you can't and would not want to track your in-real-life campaigns with the app.

There are actual campaign trackers available.

4 hours ago, a1bert said:

No, you can't and would not want to track your in-real-life campaigns with the app.

Sorry. I thought the OP was asking about the campaign that comes with the app when you download it. You are correct--campaigns from the boxed game cannot be tracked through the app,

On 12/24/2017 at 4:44 PM, a1bert said:

Well that sucks. Because i was hoping to track the the campaigns that came with the actual game.

20 minutes ago, macewyndue said:

Well that sucks. Because i was hoping to track the the campaigns that came with the actual game.

Here you go:

Thanks. I will definitely use this. How do you edit information in the google doc.

Edited by macewyndue
5 hours ago, macewyndue said:

Thanks. I will definitely use this. How do you edit information in the google doc.

Make a copy of the google doc.

5 hours ago, macewyndue said:

You have to make a copy to your own google drive or download it.