My SR cards

By Junito, in Agrabah Bazaar

Donald lv1

Donald lv2

Goofy lv2

Tinker Bell lv4

Leon lv4

If you interested put your tread for them, well luck finding his cards...~^

Have you sent me $24 for the cards you wanted from me? Did you get my e-mail yet?

I have received your cards, so I will be mailing your promo Mersora tommorow...OK...also, what do you want for the SR Leon? Look at my trade list in my sig.

No cause my mom told me that we have to make a money order, so she is going to do it tomorrow dont sell them to another player i have the money and tomorrow and gonna send it or one day in this week i promise you that, so count on me, luck to all...~^

Huh? Were you talking to Fate?

yeah is to Fate, hey champ sorry about not putting a protector of card my bad, i will think about Leon let me see if i interested in some of your cards, well luck to all...~^

Junito said:

No cause my mom told me that we have to make a money order, so she is going to do it tomorrow dont sell them to another player i have the money and tomorrow and gonna send it or one day in this week i promise you that, so count on me, luck to all...~^

Then, send me a e-mail on the day you sent your money to me.

Maybe i pick for Leon lv4 like 3 heartless or like 2 cards or 1 doesn't matter from light and darkness...~^

if your looking for some cards from set 3 i have a few extra rares and SR im interested in your SR leon check my trade thread out and lets see if there is anything u want

Well im interested in sally and jack lv 3 rares but i think at least need one special card from set 3 so i will wait for more cards from set 3...~^

What Heartless would you want? My trade is open, but if you could, I wouldn't really want to trade anything that I only have one of...but anything else, and doubles of them are open to you...please tell me what you want and I'm pretty sure we could work something out for him...

Im looking for a Behemoth, Stealth Sneak, parasite cage, or some of the Light and Darkness or a keyblade from this set...~^

Note: I'm going to hold the cards you asked from me until this coming Friday. If I get no confirmation of your payment or an email about it, I will dismantle it and sell/trade it to others.

i was gonna tell you now, that the money order will be ready for today and im gonna send it tomorrow or maybe today kk? so those cards will come to PR lol, see you later...~^,my bad for the wait...

my bad about the wait...*

What keyblades are in L&D besides Ultima Weapon? I don't think that there are any, and Ultima Weapon isn't worth an SR. Plus, I don't even have it...anything else besides what you listed...

Well i want some heartless like parasite cage, stealth sneak, behemoth or other stong heartless to crush WR...

Have you sent out your $24 cash payment to me yet? I assume you're still interested in the cards you requested?

- R LV3 Aladdin
- R LV0 Winnie The Pooh
- R LV3 Hercules
- R LV3 Beast
- R LV3 Peter Pan
- R LV4 Stealth Sneak
- R LV0 Kairi
- U Oblivion x2
- U Fairy Harp x3
- U LV0 Wakka
- U LV2 Cura x2
- U LV8 DarkSide x2
- U LV1 Phi
- R LV2 The Cheshire Cat

Or I am just going to dismantle them? I will no longer hold on this set, unless you're still interested and have sent your payment to me.

Hey fate is that kairi is the promo right?, you have one foil?...

Junito said:

Hey fate is that kairi is the promo right?, you have one foil?...

Yeah. The Kairi you asked of me is from the L&D set as a R non-foil. There are two kinds of Kairi cards. Promo versions and just plain R and SR from the L&D set. The text effect is the same, but the promo has 0 Atk instead of -1.

Hey and you have a foil one?...

Junito said:

Hey and you have a foil one?...

Both foils, the promo and the one from set 3. What, ya wanted one?

So the one that you gonna send me is the promo 0/2 stats or is the one with -1/2?...

Junito said:

So the one that you gonna send me is the promo 0/2 stats or is the one with -1/2?...

The non-promo, non-foil R Kairi Lv 0 with -1/2 stats.

oh well you dont have any promo kairi? if you dont can you replace her sorry but is alredy 24 money in the money order so i will check again your list, for pick another one...