Showcase: T-70 X-Wing

By Bullox, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

That’s the top engine of of the k-wing. It pulls of the model easily enough. Just requires a bit of cutting to fit :)

@GreenDragoon don't you want to show them "our" TX70's?

I ordered a TFA starter kit because it was cheaper than buying to more Tie FOs, but it came with a bonus T-70. Donating this as prize support for a local charity tournament. These pictures aren't taken from the best camera, but I feel my painting has still come a long way in a year.

WIN_20191011_15_43_44_Pro.jpg?width=810&

WIN_20191011_15_43_52_Pro.jpg?width=810&

These pictures aren't taken from the best camera, but I feel my painting has still come a long way in a year. If you're thinking about starting to paint, just dive in!

Lt. B astian barely survived today’s mission.

uf6WkMK.jpg

cGCXIMT.jpg

kScmegt.jpg

Poor Astromech...

Edited by Ryuneke

h0aUPpU.jpg

0cgXCLV.jpg

A couple of T-70's

Another T-70 I completed a while ago :)

25F1977B-5BA6-45D6-9042-1B38A2B2A3EA.jpeg

Edited by battlestarbill

t52uQhN.jpg

5tAK7UP.jpg

Repainted a T-70 Xwing based on the artwork made by @Kieransi

zkaHNBi.jpg

KJavjde.jpg

47uSAbo.jpg

T-70 I did for a friend, put a little aurebesh "S" under the cockpit on one side for him.

pXxAkQhm.jpg

l3zBMYOm.jpg

Edited by Burius1981
On 9/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, Dragon_King said:

@GreenDragoon don't you want to show them "our" TX70's?

Finally!

pdVBYBx.jpg

Full painting credit to @Dragon_King , they are absolutely perfect down to the astromech!

My headcanon: Snap (1) has colored engines as he boosts. Jess (3) always show her teeth. And Bastian (2) is more a regulations guy, sporting a more conventional paint job. Unfortunately I won't play these three together for the moment, but some rookies inherited the ships.

Edited by GreenDragoon
Gundam T-70 X-Wing! Top Resistance Prize for LGS Store Champ.

llDfsvX.jpg

rnNgDa8.jpg

Here's the one of new Heralds of Hope T-70:

poe.png

There is another...

(a green one)