Introduce your Characters!

By Zaaik, in Legacy of Dragonholt

So, I'm hoping to get my hands on this game in the near future. I would love for people to share information on the characters they've created so we can see how diverse the character creation could be. Let us know how you intend to roleplay said characters and if you can avoid giving away too many spoilers, let us know how you feel your characters would overcome certain situations!

Look forward to hearing some replies!

Generated a Hyrrinx Knight. All about honour and keeping the peace. Dueling and social skills natch.

He’s named Claude. ;)

I just imported my human Knight Kolin B from World of Warcraft into this world of Dragonholt.:)

His stats are awful btw... but I don't care it his trip that counts and I am having LOTS of fun in solo mode.

Great game! My wife, who would not consider herself a gamer has been wanting to play every night.

My character in our initial play through is a Gnome Sage, he goes by Willow. Skills in Arcana, Runes, Empathy, Willpower, Stealth & Craftsmanship.

If the name is any clue, the movie of the same name is where I got my inspiration for this character.

I based my character from a character I used to play in RF Online. I created an Elf Wildlander, which to me is really an Elf Hunter/Ranger. My character has light-brown skin with white hair. He carries a bow and conceals dual daggers on his hip. He prefers fighting at long range (archery) but is equally comfortable fighting one on one (dueling).

He was an orphan and was found in the wilderness by a Wildlander, who took him as his own and raised him as a hunter/ranger. Because of that training he has learned to be mindful (awareness) of his environment and is pretty good at taking care of himself (survival). Growing up as a Wildlander also taught him to effectively stalk (stealth) his targets/prey and to only make calculated moves (reasoning). He is already a skilled Wildlander at a very young age but is also eager to explore the world and find who his real parents are.

Growing up as an orphan in the wilderness, means he doesn't have very good socializing skills. Actually, this character of mine has no social or utility skills at all. He is anti-social and prefers to do everything himself. Time will tell how that will affect his journey in Terrinoth. So far I've finished the intro To New Roads quest and can't wait to continue playing tonight.