Hard mode (Mission 2 Spoilers!)

By Conviction, in Legends of the Alliance

Jyn took 2 shots at the E-Web AND interrupted him with Quick Draw for a 3rd... one HP left(out of 5)!

fcXfpVW.jpg

Gah!

Gideon should have attacked, his blaster that has a Surge stun is necessary to stop the E-Web from one-shotting somebody with their super strong double attack!

We keep forgetting Gideon and just having Jyn, Shyla, or Mak try to kill E-Webs before they have a chance to go. That’s too risky, cuz they can get 3 defense on the black dice twice(lucker-dog Imps!) and survive. Even survived Jyn’s Quick Draw!

This is just the beginning too. Hopefully we can rescue Darpik and our shipmates(we played this second mission once before on tutorial mode).

I’ll update with how game progress goes tonight, we left it paused here this morning. I was very tempted to take the day off as the snow is supposed to be 5” today anyway. Horrible roads here in southern Michigan!

Edited by Conviction
39 minutes ago, Conviction said:

Hopefully we can rescue Darpik and our shipmates(we played this second mission once before on tutorial mode).

Darpik the Mon Cal ... we all knew it would be a Trap! right? ;) Keep it up I like the visual! Interesting to see Gideon was "delayed" at the cantina.

Did he gamble? Did he have a drink?

;)

Edited by IanSolo_FFG

Gideon Argus has seen his fair share of Sabacc-playing, smooth-talking hustlers. While tempted to make a few sorely needed credits off this one, there was no time for such distractions when a fellow commanding officer remains missing. The dour-faced Shistavanen brooding at the bar was clearly an Imperial Spy. Ol' Gid relieved her of her blaster, her keycard, and the info we needed, faster than a Krayt Dragon spits! Unfortunately, the snarling Imp had already called her backup. Officers and Stormtroopers came rushing into the small spaceport while an E-Web was setup behind them. At least we have the keycard and whereabouts of our friends now!

Edited by Conviction

Use

[*spoiler*] [*/spoiler*]

But without the * characters (don't know otherwise how to write it without actually creating the spoiler tag)

Edited by IanSolo_FFG
5 hours ago, IanSolo_FFG said:

But without the * characters (don't know otherwise how to write it without actually creating the spoiler tag)

Like this: [spoiler][/spoiler]

( [[b][/b]spoiler][[b][/b]/spoiler] )

****. That's awesome. It looks like you have a lot of fun painting your minis. I'll trade you for my unpainted ones. My service to you :P

I found out that if you lose this mission,

the Mon Cal captain dies and is replaced by a new captain later on who mourns Darpik's death before the 4th mission.