Build a Victory Results list for Each Ancient One? Could we do this?

By eagletsi111, in General Discussion

So we all know when you win you count up points and that is your rating, but perhaps we as a community could build a General Victory List based on that rating, and after that build a distinct victory list for each Ancient one?

For instance:

Negative or 0 pts: could be something like: The world , even the press acknowledges the existence of Ancient ones and your team members as the ones who stopped the Ancient One hideous plans to take over the world. Each of your team is presented with the Congregational medal of honor for their heroic deeds in their efforts

1-2 Pts: The world, its people not the press or the government acknowledges the existence of Ancient ones and your team members as the ones who stopped the Ancient One hideous plans to take over the world. People on the street are more friendly knowing what could have happened if your team hadn't intervened to stop the threat.

Etc.

Let's build our own victory table, Honestly. I had read much Lovecraft until after I started playing this game, so I'm still ramping up on what other victory results could be. (I mean snakes could be everywhere, even though you won, etc) Help me out and lets build this victory chart, to enhance our story in the game.

Thanks, Look forward to your replies.

You can create a separate category for each element of the game and mix them together to create a final outcome.

For Example if you win and doom is 0, and there is 1 Disaster token on the board, you mash together the first box from the "Doom" category and the second box from the "Disaster Tokens on Board" category. Additional category can be created (Clues,Monsters,Blessings,Curses,Dark Pacts,Madness,Injury........)

Doom-Disaster.png

Edited by Runko