The Bright Flame of the World's Glory

By Shiba Gunichi, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

I reckon it would start more like:

Kakita Yoshi struggled not to roll his eyes at Yasuki Taka's toothy grin. Apparently, the Yasuki daimyo had only just managed to dress himself correctly for this audience.

Who does he think he's kidding here?

Yoshi had heard disturbing rumors about Taka's shameful indulgences. Masquerading as a low life merchant to pry a few coins out of poor heimin. Would he dare to play the bumpkin at court, as well?

"Golly gee, that sure is a pretty zither," Taka guffawed. The Imperial Chancellor knew this would be a tedious conversation.

Edited by Manchu
1 hour ago, Tetsuhiko said:

Now i want to read every story in Yoshi's perspective.

Yoshi's perspective during The World, a Stage consists of him constantly adjusting the antenna on his tv set trying to get reception of the conversation, and when he finally gets a clear picture its of Shoju and Kachiko walking away. Yoshi throws his sandal at the tv breaking it.

In this story the tv is a metaphor for a shugenja, but Yoshi cares not for instruments which fail in their function. He will send for a new one, surely the new model won't fail him...

Edited by shosuko

Yoshi POV for The Bright Flame Of The World

What is that woman thinking?

Kakita Yoshi was glad for the warm day. It gave him an excuse to cover his grimace with his tessen . Otomo Mikuru had the honor of a seat on the Imperial dias and she chose to wear that?

It was, without exaggeration, the gaudiest hairpin the Imperial Chancellor had ever seen.

3 hours ago, Manchu said:

Yoshi POV for The Bright Flame Of The World

What is that woman thinking?

Kakita Yoshi was glad for the warm day. It gave him an excuse to cover his grimace with his tessen . Otomo Mikuru had the honor of a seat on the Imperial dias and she chose to wear that?

It was, without exaggeration, the gaudiest hairpin the Imperial Chancellor had ever seen.

This has to become a thing. Let me check which story could be told from Yoshi's perspective and I'll see what can be done.

My honour forbids me from participating in this vile slander against the embodiment of the Crane. If I hide my eyes behind this tessen, it’s not really happening...

Is what Kakita Yoshi is thinking when Doji Hotaru shows up in the Imperial Capital dressed as a caravan guard in Her Father’s Daughter.

Stop it, you all!

You’re making me start to like Kakita Yoshi with all these stories!

18 minutes ago, Tabris2k said:

Stop it, you all!

You’re making me start to like Kakita Yoshi with all these stories!

Pfft, I like him just fine.... in his designated role as arrogant fool in high office.

On 12/16/2017 at 5:08 AM, Shiba Gunichi said:

Pfft, I like him just fine.... in his designated role as arrogant fool in high office.

Hey none of that yoshi-foolery here. You take that crap to the Below,Beneath thread with the taka-foolery