Card binder

By gredert, in Fallout

Keep the quests in a card binder in order and facedown I would say. The stack isn't bad but if it had to be redone for any reason and it's not in the semi order it comes in.....well I would consider buying a new copy first haha

10 hours ago, gredert said:

Keep the quests in a card binder in order and facedown I would say. The stack isn't bad but if it had to be redone for any reason and it's not in the semi order it comes in.....well I would consider buying a new copy first haha

A binder is actually a really solid idea. This one would work great. It holds 160 cards. There are 159 numbered cards in the stack. Simply keep the "starter"/starred cards separately. I think I have one of these lying around somewhere. I might use it for Fallout.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-PRO-Binder-4-Pocket-Black/dp/B0094J1PJ8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512480415&sr=8-2&keywords=ultra+pro+binder

On 12/5/2017 at 8:29 AM, KrisWall said:

A binder is actually a really solid idea. This one would work great. It holds 160 cards. There are 159 numbered cards in the stack. Simply keep the "starter"/starred cards separately. I think I have one of these lying around somewhere. I might use it for Fallout.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-PRO-Binder-4-Pocket-Black/dp/B0094J1PJ8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512480415&sr=8-2&keywords=ultra+pro+binder

A quick update... I did end up getting and using one of these binders. Works great and easily fits in the box with all the other components (once you get rid of the cardboard spacer.

Hey @KrisWall nice to see you outside of DakkaDakka!

The binder idea is great - just a question of how often one thinks FO will get played, I guess.

I got the binders on sale for about $6 each and I bought a half dozen for future use. $6 is less than one unhealthy meal at McDonalds. Even if I don't play Fallout that often, when I do, my quality of life will be at least $6 better!

Good idea. Face down and just take the time to number the pockets.