Using Murne Rin with the app

By The Mick, in Legends of the Alliance

Murne's power is based on the current threat level. Since that doesn't exist in the app, how do you use it? Did I miss something in the app rules?

Otherwise what's a good workaround?

Edited by The Mick

The threat level is right underneath your fame level in the Log menu. It starts at 2 in the first mission and goes up 1 every mission.

Edited by Tvboy

What about Murne’s 1xp power that reduces threat from allies? Is that taken into account in some other way by the app or is it now irrelevant?

It's hard to know if it has an effect.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:55 PM, Srba said:

What about Murne’s 1xp power that reduces threat from allies? Is that taken into account in some other way by the app or is it now irrelevant?

It's specifically listed as 'Not yet implemented' in the app, so right now it does nothing. Presumably because imperial deployment is not quite as simple as 'deploy x threat', but without knowing the details behind the app it's hard to say. Hopefully they'll implement it in some way; if not I'd expect her to at least get some kind of replacement effect for it (I hope they implement it, as she's one case where being able to switch XP cards would be really useful, being able to swap out if you don't have an ally).