Orc w/ chaos splash

By Mentack, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

I just started playing a week ago. I have the starter, Path of the Zealot, and Tooth & Claw, but I'll be getting the other battle pack soon. I was thinking about running this until I do:

Units (23)

Skaven (1)

Clan Moulder's Elite

Chaos (2)

Bloodthirster x2

Orc (20)

Crooker Teef Goblins x3

Followers of Mork x3

Lobber Crew x3

Squig Herders x3

Big 'Uns x2

Boar Boyz x3

Ironclaw's Horde x2

Ugrok Beardburna x1

Support (12)

Orc (4)

Totem of Gork x2

Rock Lobber x2

Warpstone Excavation x3

Contested Village x3

Alliance Chaos/Orc x2

Tactics (11)

We'z Bigga! x3

Rip Dere 'Eads Off! x2

Pillage x2

Waaagh! x2

Troll Vomit x2

Quests (4)

Chaos (2)

Wolves of the North x2

Orc (2)

Smash 'Em All! x2

Total: 50

The idea is to play like an Orc rush, but with the added bonus of being able to use Rip Dere Heads Off! on Bloodthirster, which creates massive swings. I know there are some Skaven and Orc cards from the battle pack I don't have yet that will help a lot. And I want another Rip Dere Heads Off! and Bloodthirster. Any other fixes/suggestions?

Again, like I tell many folk in here - you're too worried about sticking to 50-cards. You can always float a certain amount here and there - don't stress hitting some arbitrarily-determined (mostly by players coming from other NOT-Warhammer:Invasion card games) deck size. ;)

Other than that, it looks solid enough to me. I'll take a closer look later to see if I have any other feedback.

I know that in Invasion you can control how much you draw. I don't have more cards in here because there really isn't anything else out of the cards I have that I'd want to add. I considered Grimgor Ironhide, but to get the most use out of him I'd have to play him in my kingdom or quest zones most of the time, and he would wreck those zones for me too.