Beginner questions

By MS Gentur, in Tannhauser

What are the green crosses on the map for? crates?

Does the battery of the union guy with the big machine gun always kill when natural 9 and 10 occur???

MS Gentur said:

What are the green crosses on the map for? crates?

Green markings boost one of your stats, while standing in the square. For example if your character stands in a square, where is green cross, your stamina is gets one bonus point. Similary standing in a square, with a green crosshair symbol, gives your character one bonus combat rating. When you leave such a square, you will also lose the bonus point.

MS Gentur said:

Does the battery of the union guy with the big machine gun always kill when natural 9 and 10 occur???

If your target will score a natural 10 in his/her shock roll, he/she avoids the death. If he/she does not, the target is always killed immediately. Same goes with those automatic flash guns, the defender has always option to ignore the death effect if he/she score natural 10 with his shock roll.

where do I have to put the crates then? Only on the arrow circles?

MS Gentur said:

where do I have to put the crates then? Only on the arrow circles?

Yeah, the basic maps have only two grates on each.

if you roll a natural 10 on a flash gun the enemy doesnt get a shock roll and is killed immediatly and if you have the battery equipped on barry his gun does the same thing on a roll of 9 or 10

The answers are right in the rule book in Barry's 2-page Character Sheet:

BarryFlashGun.jpg?t=1229330384

Barrybattery.jpg?t=1229330867

So clearly, if you roll at least 1 natural 10 and your opponent does not, they are dead. With the battery you need a 9 or 10. Your opponent still needs a 10.

docsavagepu8.png?t=1229330611

hmm guess i overlooked that sad.gif ahh well

VPs be used to avoid that sudden death?

MS Gentur said:

VPs be used to avoid that sudden death?

No, they can't be used for that. They can be used for healing only, if the character survives the attack.

are there English translations of wolf´s, sergio´s and gorgei´s items somewehere?

theres an english translation of wolfs rulebook on boardgamegeek.com

MS Gentur said:

are there English translations of wolf´s, sergio´s and gorgei´s items somewehere?

Ramirez and Gorgei translations.

Can i move Hound dog one circle after every character movement? so like 10 circles in one complete rd?

That's correct, the Hound Dog moves 1 space after each character activates.