Any WHFRP 3rd ed players in Yorkshire, England?

By HuwBacca, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I'm looking for players/groups who might be active at this time (I realise this forum is archived now so it's a long shot) who are playing 3rd ed that are looking for a new player/s...or GM/'s.

Based in the Sheffield area of Yorkshire ideally but just getting feelers really to see if anyone round me is still playing this, or if they are not...fancies igniting the flames of 3rd ed once more and start spinning some ripping yarns! :)

It might be a bit far for you to travel, but we have an active group in Leeds. We meet on Thursday evenings at the Headingley Games Club.

Edited by Karanthir

Sweet...cheers man!

What's your group like...how many people etc. Do you guys have much 3rd ed experience...I'm pretty new to it myself but absolutely love the system and want to get playing again.

I'm in Leeds fairly often for work and I know Headingley ish from my uni days.

Let me know mate...I'm all ears!

All the best,

Huwy

We're all fairly new too. I've run Eye for an Eye and Gathering Storm for a different group a couple of years ago, and I've just starting running The Enemy Within for this group. The other guy who shares GMing responsibilities has run Edge of Night and Witches Song for this group. We have one completely new player who has joined us for TEW, and it's currently five players including me.

TEW will probably keep us busy for a while as we're only playing once a month. A new face would certainly be welcome, especially if you're interested in GMing!