Campaign Hero Backstories

By King_Balrog, in Imperial Assault Campaign

CT-1701 is completed and i'm in the process of Tress's backstory now (there is a sneak peak- if you'd like to read ahead) let me know what you think!

Very cool! I'll be making these into documents that I can print out and have in the box. I think the game could really use some expanded background for characters you'll be spending up to 12 missions with!

I have a slight complaint, though - some of the stories get *too* long. Your introduction says each character gets a full page of backstory, but for example CT-1701 actually has FOUR pages, and that's not only impossible to fit on a single A4 sheet, but also kind of impractically long for just handing out and reading it before a session. Other offenders are Jarrod Kelvin, and Tress seems to be heading the same way.

I was hoping to use these by way of an extended character introduction before starting a campaign, but I think that above two pages long it starts to be too tedious to read for each hero. That's not a point against your writing skills! Just that I think there's a certain point of balance to how much story a player can be interested and remember about both himself and his allies before it starts to be counterproductive (especially when the game does not help in reflecting those stories at all save for the personal missions).

Edited by Kraemet
21 hours ago, Kraemet said:

Very cool! I'll be making these into documents that I can print out and have in the box. I think the game could really use some expanded background for characters you'll be spending up to 12 missions with!

I have a slight complaint, though - some of the stories get *too* long. Your introduction says each character gets a full page of backstory, but for example CT-1701 actually has FOUR pages, and that's not only impossible to fit on a single A4 sheet, but also kind of impractically long for just handing out and reading it before a session. Other offenders are Jarrod Kelvin, and Tress seems to be heading the same way.

I was hoping to use these by way of an extended character introduction before starting a campaign, but I think that above two pages long it starts to be too tedious to read for each hero. That's not a point against your writing skills! Just that I think there's a certain point of balance to how much story a player can be interested and remember about both himself and his allies before it starts to be counterproductive (especially when the game does not help in reflecting those stories at all save for the personal missions).

I've actually considered this very same point.

Perhaps i've gotten a little carried away by trying to make the characters interesting (some are harder to write for than others); maybe I will edit these offending characters chapters for a lighter read.

Sometimes less is more and i'm sure i can make the stories more concise. Thanks for the advice!

Tress is now complete, and I have taken the time to edit down a few of my longer stories to be more concise.

Hope you all enjoy!

Here is a shorter version for each character's back story if you would prefer to use these for your games instead.

CT-17 0  1

Dour, steadfast, and pugnacious as always, "Wildfire" has really only ever felt at home on a battlefield; a wolf ever searching for the next hunt. Responsible for the death of his Jedi Commander during the events of the nefarious Order 66, CT-1701 would forever be haunted by his past actions. Years would pass and a new dictatorial and authoritarian regime would come to power; the Galactic Empire. The remaining Clones were promptly put to use in quelling rebellions and enforcing the motives of their new masters. At the height of Imperial power, CT-1701 inevitably hit his breaking point with his service in the Imperial military due to the various atrocities he was forced to commit. "Wildfire" would come to develop an intolerance for subordination to a cause he couldn't believe in. Vowing to forge his own destiny, without the malicious direction of enslaving "masters", who viewed the remaining Fett clones as expendable, outdated, relics to be discarded at a whim. "Wildfire" escaped to the Outer Rim planets in search of the Rebellion, hoping to enlist, and regain his lost honor. "Wildfire" has decided his waning years wouldn't be spent in leisure; this old soldier is determined to die in combat- for glory, for his friends, and for a noble purpose of his own choosing. Having seen service since the earliest days of the Clone Wars, "Wildfire" has never truly adapted to the current methods of warfare; he still prefers to use a gun as old as he is: the DC-15S Blaster. "Why fix what isn't broken.”

Tress Hacnua

After losing both legs and an arm in a string of various tragedies all culminating in the death of her father, Tress earned a second chance at life thanks to the efforts of a humble elder of the Teräs Käsi Order. Out of options due to her recent status as an orphan, Tress would inevitably join the order, receiving a set of robotic limbs to replace her own. After years of practice, Tress is now well adapted to her mechanized appendages and is freely able to operate much of her body without severely impacting her own stamina reserves. Through her multifaceted martial-arts training, Tress found that she could strike harder, and move much faster than the average opponent, receiving a distinct advantage in combat. Her many studies have honed her mind, body, and spirit to endure. Over time, Tress has developed into a determined, witty, and cocky woman with a passion for combat; empowered by the flow of battle, and the achievement she gains from conquering a worthy challenge. Never forgetting her many losses in life, either physically or of her loved ones, Tress vowed to never be helpless again. She is a warrior, re-forged in hardship, and has a monster of her own to slay before she's done. One day she plans to confront the creature that cost her so dearly...

Ko-Tun_Fera l  o

Tactical, savvy, and prepared to face the unexpected, Ko-Tun Feralo is a steadfast ally in the thick of combat. Having worked as a quartermaster for so long, Ko-Tun has learned the value of being adaptable; commonly bringing large reserves of ammo, and weapon modifications for her squad on each outing. In the early days as a scout sniper, Ko-Tun racked up 31 confirmed Imperial Officer kills across the galaxy; all thanks to her trusty Service Rifle- a standard issue marksman rifle that she has effectively mastered. Now dubbed-“the Merchant of Death” by her comrades, Ko-Tun has worked her way to the top of her field by sheer effort. Dutiful, honor-bound, keen-eyed, and brave, Ko-Tun helps bring some added perspective to her new unit. In her spare time, Ko-Tun focuses her efforts on locating new business deals for Gideon's Cell, and the Rebellion at large, or more intel on her MIA father. Caught red handed by the Imperial Security Bureau, the Imperial Senator, Sahm-Ken Feralo, was indicted for espionage; communications with his rebel contacts promptly ceased and Sahm-Ken was last seen escaping into the shady under-city of Corruscant to evade capture. No word has come regarding her father's well being, good or bad; the silence is what kills her...

Gideon_Argus

Once a talented General of the Onderonian Military, later, a chief warrant officer of the legendary Alliance SpecOps unit- Saber Team, and now, the Commander of an elite Rebel Cell of his own making; Gideon Argus has forged a name for himself as a renowned leader of fighting men. Gideon has dutifully served his entire life in war; leading his men to countless victories. Despite his age, Gideon is a formidable soldier in his own right, and the strain on his body does not prevent him from fighting beside his men on the front lines from time to time. Gideon’s weapon of choice is a concealable Holdout Blaster, a memento from his wife, to keep him safe until he can return to her. Gideon's greatest strength is his ability to command and inspire others, using his tactical knowledge to focus their efforts and embolden them to victory. Yet war does take its toll; the many losses of friends and allies over the years have served to strengthen Gideon's resolve, but has also left him and fatalistic in mentality. Despite his jaded outlook, Gideon always presents himself to his men as dignified, resolute, brave, and unwavering. Soldiers are easily drawn to his charisma and know that with Gideon leading the way, they would always win the day...

Loku_Kanoloa

Born on the war-torn planet of Mon Cala, Loku has devoted his life to bringing peace to his people no matter the personal cost; quickly bounding his way up through the ranks of the military as an elite Sniper. Through the rigorous training undergone by all Mon Cal Special Forces, and an innate talent for observation, Loku is able to gather every piece of relevant information about the battlefield. Loku can quickly become a focal point of clarity in the chaos of battle. His talents as a scout, combined with his remarkable aim, enables him to spot and eliminate enemies before they even become a threat to him or his allies. Loku prefers to wield a durable and reliable All-Weather Rifle, (resistant to the harsh climates found across the galaxy and able to fire while submerged) and prefers to find locations on the field where he can attack from range, to provide direction, or distraction, for his allies. Eventually he would use his abilities to aid the Alliance to Restore the Republic when an union formed between them and his people. Though no Imperial has ever witnessed him in direct combat, Loku has made a name for himself throughout the Empire as a highly dangerous threat; Loku takes pride in the fact his enemies fear him, and that they will never see him coming...

Jyn_Odan

In some circles, Jyn Odan is an honest and hardworking tradeswoman, in others, she is the best kind of Smuggler; with a record so squeaky clean authorities can't help but fall for her many ruses. Through unfortunate circumstances- mostly beyond her control, Jyn was betrayed by her accomplice Szark, a money-grubbing Trandoshan; losing her ship, the Valkyrie Corona, and a large sum of money in the process. The Corona is Jyn's pride and joy and she will never rest until she regains custody of her "baby." Now grounded, and broke, Jyn has recently taken to joining Rebel operations, occasionally, in the hopes that she can quicken her search. Jyn spends much of her free time trying to track down that deceitful snake Szark, or, further details on which Imperial detaining facility contains her abducted spacecraft. Jyn prefers Blaster Pistols to rifles, and is most comfortable with an older Vintage model given to her by her father when Jyn first left her homeworld to travel the stars. She is both lithe and agile, making her way across the battlefield with ease and elegance, and finds that most problems can be solved by getting to an objective first, and firing a few blaster shots along the way. Helping the galaxy is all well and good, but Jyn doesn't like being tied down for long.

Mak Eshka’rey

A natural at sleuthing, stealth, and espionage, Mak once willingly served the Empire through employment within the nefarious Imperial Security Bureau; eventually defecting to the Rebels cause. While on a mission on behalf of the Rebellion, the ISB made an attempt on Mak's life; utilizing a "Shadow Suit", this assassin was able to camouflage with his direct surroundings. Mak was able to defeat this deadly foe, but knew the threat was dire if this new Imperial tech were ever mass produced. While in the field Mak commonly utilizes an array of tech from his connections in the Bothan Spynet or his past allegiance with the ISB. He has recently taken to wielding a modified Longblaster; a civilian, hunting weapon, Mak has re-purposed in the attempt to disguise his assassinations around the galaxy. He prefers to take out high-priority targets from long range, but isn't opposed to a more intimate fight if he must. Mak has a talent of “melting” in and out of combat when enemies are not paying attention; waylaying his foes and causing distractions to catch them unprepared. In his spare time, Mak attempts to gather volunteers to aid him in removing the threat of the Imperial "Shadow Suits" and end any advantage the Empire could have gained from their creation...

Diala Passil

Successfully escaping Order 66 at the tail end of the Clone Wars, Diala Passil would inevitably take shelter within the arms of the Rebellion. Due to the tragic loss of her Master, Shu Yen, and her fellows of the Jedi Order, Diala now bemoans the lost opportunity to finish her "accredited" Jedi training to become a Knight; lamenting that she was unable to create a lightsaber before her master fell. Thus, she wields a durable, yet unremarkable, Plasteel Staff, with a skill and ease only a force sensitive could conjure. Representing the "Golden Age" of the Republic's Jedi Order to the many soldiers of the Alliance, Diala is well regarded for her sophistication. She is both dignified and perceptive; garnering much respect by her cohorts for sharing her wisdom of the Force with those who will listen. Diala is able to remain calm and focused under fire in combat, using the defensive saber forms taught to her by Shu Yen, Form I, Shii-Cho, and Form III, Soresu, to protect herself. During her meditations Diala is often granted visions of future events that may yet come to pass. Repeatedly these visions end with Diala being mentally drawn back to the grave-site of her fallen Master; beckoned by a dark, foreboding, presence she now feels haunting the ruins where he fell...

Biv_Bodhrik

Imprisoned by the Republic for his loyalty to the Separatist regime during the Clone Wars, Biv Bohdrik, was entered into the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center on Coruscant as a POW; facing justice for his role as an elite bodyguard of the Separatist Parliament. Tortured and shamed over the course of many years for his past allegiances, by the warden of the prison, Kayn Somos, Biv developed a strong hatred for the Empire at large, but, focused his frustrations on the stormtroopers in particular. His years as a prisoner were not spent lying down; Biv eagerly committed to a stringent training program to increase his general strength, endurance, and stamina. After his escape from incarceration, Biv fell-in with a group of Rebels who were undermanned in a fire-fight with the Empire. Having no qualms about looting the corpses of his fallen foes, Biv eagerly took a Repeating Blaster he pilfered from a nearby fallen stormtrooper. With no true fear of death or injury, nor patience for cowardice or hesitation, Biv held the line; gaining much respect from the Alliance. Biv still bears a bloodthirsty vendetta against Kayn Somos for his many abuses during his incarceration; luckily his years of imprisonment have taught him patience. Vengeance is only a matter of time.

Onar Koma

Cloned for combat on the aquatic planet of Kamino, Onar Koma was born and bred in a laboratory using the DNA of an ancient Aqualish, Ualaq, gladiator. By employing extensive Gene-Modification and steroid therapies, the Kaminoans forged Onar into a living weapon of immense mass and muscle. Onar was created to function as an elite, personal-bodyguard, for a now long-dead crime lord. Onar Koma is not good man, in fact he is a very bad one; like most of the Aqualish race- he is gruff, brash, cruel, and impatient. Onar has a bad reputation for being quick to act and quicker to anger; one must choose their words carefully around this aggressive titan or face his wrath. Onar revels in combat, being amongst the strongest brawlers in the galaxy, easily weathering the many blows his enemies land on his Durasteel-hard hide. His favorite weapons are his fists, though he is also partial to the Bodyguard Rifle issued to him in his days of "service" to the Black Sun crime syndicate. The Rebels don’t trust him, yet, need any help they can get; regrettably beggars can’t be choosers when it comes to galactic freedom. Rebel High Command has determined it is better to keep tabs on Onar and attempt to minimize the chaos. The enemy of my enemy is my friend; at least for now...

Shyla_Varad

The Mandalorians pride themselves in the art-of-combat, training their youths to be skilled in all manner of martial arts, melee weaponry, and marksmanship. Shyla above it all, prefers her specially crafted Duelists Blade, meant for precise and deadly strikes. The Ancient Mandalorians once fought Jedi with these unique blades, called vibroswords, crafted specifically to contend with the Lightsabers of their enemies. Shyla would come to make a name for herself in the Outer Rim as a talented mercenary and bounty hunter; responsible for bringing in many high priority bounties for the Galactic Empire . This partnership would last many months until a high paying contract Shyla completed was reneged by the Empire. With her trust in the Empire shaken, thereafter she decided she would take contract work for the Alliance to Restore the Republic instead. Introverted, conservative, professional and skilled, Shyla, is a true force to be reckoned with. In her free time, she often researches into the Mandalorian splinter faction, Deathwatch, in an attempt to feel closer to her personal heroes; gleaming as much knowledge as she can from the long-dead coalition. Something at the back of her mind seems to entice her about the organization and she plans to get to the bottom of it...

Vinto Hreeda

Born to a world of criminality, destitution, and depravity, Vinto has gained a stern intolerance for those who would abuse the poor and needy. Determined, grim, and solemn, Vinto has led a long and tired life of near constant combat. He has plied his trade as a mercenary for decades, completing hundreds of kill or capture contracts across the galaxy; his tenacity pushing him ever forward. Over the years, Vinto has earned many scars, each a testament of his will to survive, and evidence of his purpose being anointed. Many claim to have killed this elusive Rodian over the years, yet, Vinto always seems to get back up ready for more. His many "deaths" have earned him the nickname, "Revenant", leading many to believe the Rodian vigilante is a cursed spirit who travels the galaxy seeking revenge. Vinto is a natural with a blaster, his favorite weapon being a modified Hair-Trigger Pistol, which has been greatly upgraded to increase its firing rate; often dual wielding a Secondary Blaster, to lay covering fire, and assist in keeping his enemies at bay. V into’s trick shots are legendary; commonly leading blaster bolts exactly where they need to go. He plans to fight until there is nothing left of himself to offer the galaxy; luckily Vinto is just getting started...

Drokkatta 

Trained on Kashyyyk as a Demolitions and Munitions expert During the Clone Wars, Drokkata has gained a love for all things that go “boom”; the sound of an explosion would quickly grow to be his favorite noise in the world. Tragically Drokkatta would come to be e nslaved alongside his people for many long years at a Labor Camp on Geonosis, shortly after the Wookiee's homeworld was seized by the Empire. Drokkatta is now a ticking time-bomb just waiting for the chance to go off. The Imperials took his home, his freedom, and his family, but they would never take away the spark of rebellion he garnered in his heart. One day he would see the Empire go “boom” for what they had done. Drokkatta prefers to wield a MGL-9 Thermo-Grenade Launcher, titled “Boomer”, a devastating, concussive weapon provided to him by the rebels for use in taking down lightly armored vehicles, gun emplacements, and structures. He works hard for the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and with their backing, will one day return to rescue his fellows still trapped within the labor camps on Geonosis. Above all he knows that the Rebellion must be cautious in the liberation attempt, or risk losing his people to Imperial Genocide. He had seen it once before...

Davith Elso

In the waning years after the Great Purge, Davith's faith in the Jedi's path was sundered. Resentful of his new Imperial enemies, Davith was horrified that the Jedi Order could be brought so low, so easily. To survive in times such as these, he determined that he would have to follow his own path. Seeking shelter in the arms of the Rebellion, Davith martial skills and anger would be put to good use. Under the new call sign “Hawkbat” to protect his identity, and honor his past, Davith would eventually be given high priority black-op missions by the Rebellion to assassinate key Imperial Leadership across the galaxy; becoming one of the most effective cogs in the Rebel machine. In a bid for vengeance, Davith would eventually team up with a secretive Intelligence contact: "The Duke", together forging a meticulous plan to end the Emperor's heinous reign. "Hawkbat" would first enlist as a stormtrooper, and eventually, promote to the ranks of the Royal Guards, thanks to the efforts of undercover Rebel allies in high government positions of the Empire. Betrayed by "The Duke" at the cusp of his success, Davith was foiled in the attempt on the Emperor's life. He now spends his time hunting down the identity of "The Duke" to repay him in kind...

Jarrod_Kelvin 

Born within a diminishing clan of destitute families, confined to the scrap-planet Lotho Minor, Jarrod Kelvin’s upbringing was the embodiment of the phrase “survival of the fittest.” The planet to which he was born is a literal garbage dump, where scrap, refuse, and worse is collected from other nearby worlds. Jarrod’s parents “made a living” as scavengers and antiquated engineers within an allied commune, barely holding itself together due to the hardships of the land. In an attempt to gather enough credits to rescue himself and his clan, Jarrod stowed himself onto the first offworld spacecraft he could find. Upon landing, Jarrod was caught, and promptly escorted to the Holowan Mechanicals security office. When inquired about his trespassing, Jarrod was able to convince the executives to witness his robotic engineering abilities. Impressed with the young man's talent, Dr. Orus Graves, shocked the gathering by offering the young man an opportunity to become his new apprentice. Months later, Dr. Graves and Jarrod worked diligently to forge a new droid model, the J4X-7. That night the droid plans were stolen, Dr. Graves was found dead, and Jarrod made a vow to find the culprit. Willing and able to help, the Rebellion's intel would come at a price: his talents, on and off the field of combat.

Murne Rin

Murne Rin is an eloquent and well loved Ithorian Senator representing the Life Zone of planet Bespin. She is well regarded amongst her peers for her fairness during negotiations, skill at standing her ground against her political rivals, and willingness to offer relief aid to other planets when times are tough. The Galactic Empire regards her as an ally, commonly treating her with more dignity and respect than most; a luxury many in the galaxy never receive. Little do they know that Senator Rin has been an Architect of the Alliance to Restore the Republic since its formation; amongst the founding members of the Alliance Intelligence and Rebel High Command itself. Murne is never directly linked to her hoaxes, using scapegoats and aliases to cover her tracks. Though she actively avoids combat, Murne does carry a Diplomat Blaster Pistol within her robes at all times due to the clandestine nature of her operations. Her true talents are in supporting her allies and bodyguards in the field; whether by offering data regarding troop movement, intel from her spies and allies, or by releasing false orders to Imperial officers. Murne is working hard to see the Galactic Republic Emerge Anew and is willing to die for her efforts; they just have to catch her first...

Saska_Teft

Saska Teft is a black market tech dealer and engineer living in Mos Espa, the principle city on the planet of Tatooine. Due to the nature of her work, Saska often overhears a lot of jucy gossip going on around Tatooine. Her memory is Eidetic, and she rarely forgets a fact, making her quite dangerous to the people involved; luckily for these shady individuals, Saska is much too self-absorbed with her own work to care about these incriminating facts or circumstances, most of the time . Saska prefers to use a heavily Modified Blaster of her own creation while in combat, as well as, a comprehensive tool kit, and the many varied and useful gadgets she has built over the years. These items range from personal energy shield devices, to adrenal injectors, and even explosives. Saska’s inventions, while many times unconventional, can mean the difference between success and failure in the hands of the resourceful; though none is more resourceful in a fight than Saska herself, who uses her own devices and illegal weapon modifications to wreak havoc on the Imperial forces. The Imperials brought her wrath upon themselves by stealing her life's work; they will soon realize how poorly equipped they are by comparison.

Verena_Talos

Once a premier agent of CorSec, Verena Talos, lead the Tactical Response Team on the planet Corellia, performing precision strike missions against terrorist encampments and organized crime rings. Her twin brother Ivan on the other hand, served CorSec's Intelligence Division under the tutelage of his Imperial Security Bureau Liaison, Agent Blaise. Ivan chose to excel in information gathering; analyzing CorSec's enemies to pinpoint their weaknesses. Verena focused on fine-tuning her close quarters combat skills and her proficiency with firearms. Behind the scenes, Agent Blaise, worked to convert Ivan to transfer fully into in the ISB organization. Thus Ivan began to withdraw further and further away from Verena. When she discovered that Ivan planned to join the Imperials, Verena informed her brother of her critical views; believing that the Rebellion was a better cause to stand behind. With that, Ivan was truly angered, he viewed all rebels as terrorists. Upon reporting this conversation to Agent Blaise, Ivan was instructed to kill his sister for her heresy; accepting the mission without hesitation. The Fighting Knife she now carries is a constant reminder of his treachery; having pulled it from her abdomen during the events of her escape...

Fenn_Signis

Originally garrisoned at a hidden Rebel Base on Arda-1, Fenn Singis served two full tours of duty with a mobile strike force to lock down the region. He quickly set himself apart from his fellows by always seeing a mission through to the end, even if that meant alone. Due to his continued successes in the field, Fenn and his team were regularly tasked with many dangerous and high risk operations; with Fenn witnessing the death of what few friends and allies he had to the Stormtrooper ranks over the coming months. He was no stranger to loss, and took his punches better than most, but these deaths seemed to affect him more and more as the war pressed ever onward; a burden of guilt that the directors at HQ did not have to consistently bear. Fenn intentionally remains distant and professionally short with his squad-mates, despite this, many highly regard him for his efficiency and reliability. A lone wolf in every meaning of the word; Fenn is tactically aware, cunning, and practically feral towards his enemies. Fenn’s favored weapon, his Infantry Rifle, was the standard equipment for his squad while fighting on Arda I; Reliable, consistent, and comfortable in his hands, he has carried the weapon through some of the toughest of fire-fights in the galaxy...

Gaarkhan

During the early days of the Imperial occupation of Kashyyyk, Gaarkhan, his brother Jirritt, and Grozlanna, a Wookiee elder to whom Jirrit was indebted, gathered members of their clan to cast-off the new invaders. Losing himself to his anger upon his brother death, Gaarkhan utilized his "natural weapons" to strike down the Imperial Officer responsible; forever shaming himself in his clan's eyes. Now banished from his homeworld, he hopes to make things right by freeing his people from slavery and servitude. In combat, Gaarkhan is the epitome of Wookiee ferocity: he charges forward to engage the enemy with his favorite weapon, a deadly Vibro-Ax. Any foes who are lucky enough to survive his savage attack will quickly find that he is most dangerous when injured. Gruff, moody, ferocious, and intimidating, Gaarkhan surveys his surroundings with a critical eye; those foolish enough to threaten his allies will know the true definition of fear. Taking great pleasure in battle, this hulking Wookiee warrior happily puts himself in harm’s way to protect his fellow soldiers; appreciative of any excuse to fight another pawn of the Empire. Chains can't hold him, slavery can't break him, and his rage can sustain him; the Empire will know the wrath of a Wookiee warrior...

MHD-19

This units’s earliest records are of forced service to the notorious Crime lord, Ziton Moj, of the Black Sun crime syndicate; who used the droid’s multifaceted capabilities for healing loyal allies, and torturing his many captives. "Doc's" past is checkered at best, having been responsible for cracking the psyche and skulls of many fools who attempted to resist the Black Suns aims; these Files are rarely utilized, but MHD-19 has been known to "Turn The Safety Switch- Off" when necessary. This unit’s service lasted for many years until his master's death. Near the end of the Clone Wars, the Pyke Syndicate and its mercenary allies, led by a man named Draylen, were in open war with the Black Sun, due to their frequent attempts at a hostile takeover of Pyke territory. Victorious in the ensuing battle, Draylen would find, reactivate, and eventually, befriend MHD-19; even giving him a nickname a few weeks later, "Doc". Now due to the rise of the Empire and its injustice to the galaxy, the pair has recently decided to work with the Rebellion in mercenary capacity. At the request of Commander Argus, MHD-19, would be promoted to the lead medic of Gideon's strike force, while Draylen assists Rebel High Command with precision strikes as an undercover operative in hostile territory.

Edited by King_Balrog

My stories are now featured in two separate Campaign assisting Mods here on the Forums.

Check em out when you get the chance!

Edited by King_Balrog

I read Biv, who is a favorite of mine. Before I read this i too wrote up a past for him. Short answer, he was an early non-clone elite Stormtrooper who fought in some battles but then defected to the Rebel Alliance because he became disillusioned with the Imperial mindset. He became good friends with Fenn, a Rebellion special forces operator that accepted Biv's surrender. Biv spent some time with Alliance interrogators where his insight and information proved invaluable to helping the rebellion. Because it could not be found that he was involved in any atrocities, and had acted accordingly as an enemy combatant, he was eventually allowed to join the Rebellion.

On 9/16/2019 at 8:04 AM, Rikalonius said:

I read Biv, who is a favorite of mine. Before I read this i too wrote up a past for him. Short answer, he was an early non-clone elite Stormtrooper who fought in some battles but then defected to the Rebel Alliance because he became disillusioned with the Imperial mindset. He became good friends with Fenn, a Rebellion special forces operator that accepted Biv's surrender. Biv spent some time with Alliance interrogators where his insight and information proved invaluable to helping the rebellion. Because it could not be found that he was involved in any atrocities, and had acted accordingly as an enemy combatant, he was eventually allowed to join the Rebellion.

Glad our boy Biv is getting street cred out here. I like your backstory man. It takes a lot of time and a good imagination to bring these characters to life. I could see him living your way in a parallel universe to my head cannon. I also like the Zeb and Kallus vibe from your Fenn and Biv's friendship. As always you are killin it @Rikalonius.