Any word on UK stocking?

By VAYASAN, in Legacy of Dragonholt

Anybody in the UK had any note from Suppliers when we might see this in the UK yet?

Best I can find is a rather vague "Q4". No exact date anywhere

I've now found one site saying 7th Dec and another saying 29th Dec...so still not really anything of use!

I called Chaos Cards the other day and they just said its down for Q4.

Not sure if it means much but Chaos Cards, click on 'coming soon' and then select 'within 7 days' LOD shows there.

Games Lore appears to have it ready for order and Board Game Hut has it as released tomorrow...all signs point to being able to have it in time for Christmas!!!

Chaos Cards - Release Date is 7th December and its in there "Coming This Week" section.
Meeples Corner - No Release Date but they posted on facebook saying its arriving this week.
Games Lore - Have it in their "New Releases 04 December 2017" section.
Rules of Play - Showing" In Stock"
Boardgameguru - Showing" In Stock"
Theboardgamehut - Showing release at the 6th December.
Zatu Games - Showing as "New Release" and "Out of Stock"

Chaos Cards have it in today but they will have none left after Pre orders are despatched.

Spoke to Games Lore and they had 57 copies I think it was. Ordered.

Mine has apparently been dispatched from Chaos Cards. Can’t believe I’ve spooged £50 on a big CYOA book! ;)

FFG are bloody masters at pushing my geek buttons.

Mine turned up today (UK) - didnt expect it for a few days!

13 hours ago, jonamok said:

Mine has apparently been dispatched from Chaos Cards. Can’t believe I’ve spooged £50 on a big CYOA book! ;)

FFG are bloody masters at pushing my geek buttons.

Absolutely same as my feelings. Love FFG and love the concept behind this game....just cannot believe there arnt a few dice to be rolled...it would have been brilliant.

Whoever dreamt up this system has restricted the products potential sales by a huge amount imo.

Mine has arrived! turned up today, i pre ordered it online but i was not expecting it until the 29th

5 hours ago, VAYASAN said:

Absolutely same as my feelings. Love FFG and love the concept behind this game....just cannot believe there arnt a few dice to be rolled...it would have been brilliant.

Whoever dreamt up this system has restricted the products potential sales by a huge amount imo.

I hate dice. Every game has dice. If you want dice rolling, play... anything else!

2 hours ago, palleon said:

I hate dice. Every game has dice. If you want dice rolling, play... anything else!

Ok not dice...but anything...anything to make it not really for 12 year olds.

Pick A B or C. You picked C, well done you kill the goblins. (and know next time you can pick C if you have a skill you had before....which is likely with such a limit amount of skills).