Beneath, Below, Beyond

By Shiba Gunichi, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

4 hours ago, Manchu said:

First, the mouth harp comment - I take that as a "I'm on to you" comment.

"Such an amusing sound" is not "I'm on to you," it's, "you're a clown."

Which Taka very well might be, but as we keep going over and as you keep trying to avoid dealing with, you don't say that kind of thing under these circumstances, and a man as obsessed with proper form and masking flaws as Yoshi should know that perfectly well. So either he doesn't, which I find incomprehensible, or he simply chooses not to because he regards Taka as so totally beneath his notice and respect that he thinks he can throw out the proper forms. When the "I like to dress up as a peasant" Taka begins the conversation with more gravity and politeness than you do, it's safe to say it's not because he knows better, it's because you have made a conscious choice to be a complete cretin.

I can’t believe this discussion is still going on. Somebody please use an Admit Defeat on @Manchu

2 hours ago, Tabris2k said:

I can’t believe this discussion is still going on. Somebody please use an Admit Defeat on @Manchu

Maybe @Shiba Gunichi could just play Harmonize on @Manchu instead, and send both of them home. :lol:

Now, now, I sat most of the last few exchanges out (mostly 'cause dogpiling the guy isn't my idea of a good time).

I've been staying unbowed to snag the Favor!

I hear holding out at * The Imperial Palace can help with that... ;) ;)

So many Phoenix mons ... playing dishonor decks. :D

Good thing Steward of Law is on my side.

Edited by Manchu
4 hours ago, Manchu said:

So many Phoenix mons ... playing dishonor decks. :D

Good thing Steward of Law is on my side.

But then again, I find that with my Phoenix deck, I am Ready and that Guard Duty is very important.