Storage?

By Elliphino, in BattleLore

Well, I feel I scored big picking up each of the expansion packs on the holiday sale. What a great game! I've been playing since it came out, but never had the expansions and they add a ton of depth and fun.

But they also add to what was already an organizational nightmare. I'm wondering what you all do for storage? I currently keep each set of cards organized in ziplocks, with a ziplock for each factions tokens and etc., but there are so many ziplocks that I probably spend as much time organizing all the bits after each game as I do playing. With three different sized cards, neutral cards, and faction specific and neutral tokens, it just doesn't seem like there's an easy way to do it that also keeps it portable. Suggestions? Thanks!

I keep all the bags that come in my board games. I have a bag of bags. I split the factions like you did. I have a large, narrow bag for each one. Within each bag is a bag for scenarios and a bag for seployment cards. Thetwo decks of lore cards are loose in the big bag.

I put all tokens in a sndwhich bag andI just sort those during the downtime I encounter dduring setup or play.

All the cards, tokens, and tiles are in the core box. The figures are in my Runewars: Banners of War box.

Well, I'm a sort of maniac when it comes to organize my game storage, mainly because I don't like to waste to much time in setting things up. That's an "Arkham Horror With All Expansions" scar in my gamegeek soul.

So, I have a small plastic suitcase for each faction, like the ones used for small tools. Inside I keep all the units in plastic bags (the original ones included with the game) and the cards of the faction (lore, army, scenario, etc). For the common part such as terrain tiles, board, command cards and tokens I use the original box. To keep my tokens well organized and ready to use I keep them in a small screw box, easily found in any hardware store.