Adepticon registration is live!

By Snipafist, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Tempting....pending gainful employment and homework load...

Registered! See you guys in March!

Is it a two day event? Or can you play in both days?

20 hours ago, Mogrok said:

Is it a two day event? Or can you play in both days?

Two separate tournaments, so you can do either if you don't wish to do both.

I'm debating whether to attend. When you say FFG's support is really great, what have they done in the past? I love me a day of Armada, so good prize support sweetens the deal. :)

34 minutes ago, comatose said:

I'm debating whether to attend. When you say FFG's support is really great, what have they done in the past? I love me a day of Armada, so good prize support sweetens the deal. :)

This year at Adepticon they gave out free... I believe it was alt-art Neb-Bs and some other minor fare for attending each tournament. Everyone got them. For winning at least one game, you got a full art Luke Skywalker. For going undefeated that day, you got a gloss VSD-I.

I went undefeated both days (won the first one) and picked up over $300 worth of alt-art fanciness.

I won the previous year and got an alt-art Mon Mothma, which regularly goes for $80-$100 online.

Edited by Snipafist

So Regionals in Feb, Adepticon in March, Worlds in May? My wife had the ol' "murderin'-eyes" when I told her about Regionals/Worlds. I guess fortune favors the bold...

11 minutes ago, rasproteus said:

So Regionals in Feb

You're regionals locally, or the one on the 16th you are flying out to California for so you can come in second behind me?

1 hour ago, BrobaFett said:

You're regionals locally, or the one on the 16th you are flying out to California for so you can come in second behind me?

The Bellevue regionals are the same day, unfortunately. Someone else will have to take second place in Lake Forest.

Registered!

Thanks to everyone who came out to Adepticon, I had a great time and met some new people!