Upcoming Canadian Tournaments

By NeverBetTheFett, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

Hey friends,

We have a Regionals in Toronto, Ontario on Sunday, March 4th which is 2 weeks before our Nationals on March 16-18 (exact dates and times for IA to be determined) at Breakout Con 2018.

The Regionals will be capped at 24 players, so keep this in mind. We hope to get lots of people out for that, as our last Nationals had 29 players from all over USA and Canada!

More information about how to sign-up will be posted shortly, but mark your calendars!

If you can't make the Regionals, we hope to see you at the Nationals 2 weeks later. :D

Hey Man, Totally new to Imperial Assault and to boardgames tournaments. Do you know where I could find more info on them, I'm from Montreal and would really like to attend one.

On 11/29/2017 at 4:25 PM, PlanetOfThePrimeapes said:

Hey Man, Totally new to Imperial Assault and to boardgames tournaments. Do you know where I could find more info on them, I'm from Montreal and would really like to attend one.

I'm over in Halifax so I don't know much about the scene in Montreal, but I found out about my first tournament on the facebook page of our local boardgame cafe. There's also a big local facebook group of people who play all the different star wars miniatures games - maybe you could do a search for something like that in your area? Even posting on one of those sites might connect you with somebody who knows something.

You can also check this site for the scheduled regional tournaments to see if any of those work for you: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/events/2017-regional-championships/imperial-assault/ . There are none in Montreal, but there are tournaments in Toronto and Québec City in the new year.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:16 PM, NeverBetTheFett said:

Hey friends,

We have a Regionals in Toronto, Ontario on Sunday, March 4th which is 2 weeks before our Nationals on March 16-18 (exact dates and times for IA to be determined) at Breakout Con 2018.

The Regionals will be capped at 24 players, so keep this in mind. We hope to get lots of people out for that, as our last Nationals had 29 players from all over USA and Canada!

More information about how to sign-up will be posted shortly, but mark your calendars!

If you can't make the Regionals, we hope to see you at the Nationals 2 weeks later. :D

Thanks a lot mate

Did find the regional in Quebec City in February.

On 11/29/2017 at 3:25 PM, PlanetOfThePrimeapes said:

Where do you play in Montreal?
We've started up IA just north of Montreal, at the JeuxJubes LGS in Ste-Thérèse. We're planning on going to both Québec City Regionals and Toronto Nationals (we're already signed up for X-Wing on Saturday and IA on Sunday).

Can't wait for the regional in Quebec and National in Toronto. Asa store owner, I tried to build a community of players but it's harder than destiny or x-wing. I'm on the south shore of Montreal, 20 minutes away.

On 1/22/2018 at 7:32 PM, Viperhook said:

Can't wait for the regional in Quebec and National in Toronto. Asa store owner, I tried to build a community of players but it's harder than destiny or x-wing. I'm on the south shore of Montreal, 20 minutes away.

Which store ?

Devine Yvon :P

NeoValhalla Games