Question-Rebel base

By Antonyd, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Played today for the first time and loved it :)

My friend did a mission that "teleported" 4 ground units to a system. She transported it to the system where I had my base.

I lost the ground battle but had still 2 fighters. Then she proceeded, had the system subjugated and after a mission put loyalty in the system.

Then at the refresh phase, she generated units from there.

So the question is can the rebellion have loyalty in the rebel system after it has been revealed?

ps. (She did not deploy the units in the rebel base system because it is not allowed but she generated them)

5 hours ago, Antonyd said:

So the question is can the rebellion have loyalty in the rebel system after it has been revealed?

Either side can have loyalty in the system of the rebel base (assuming populous, and not remote). If the system becomes Imperial loyal though, the rebel base is immediately revealed.

5 hours ago, Antonyd said:

ps. (She did not deploy the units in the rebel base system because it is not allowed but she generated them)

A system is in conflict when it is controlled by one side (loyalty, or imperial subjugation), but the other side has units there. A conflicted system does not generate units, nor can units be deployed there.

from Rules Reference, under 'Build Units':

A player cannot use a system’s resource icons to build units if his opponent has a unit in the system.

And to add, if the Rebel base is revealed to be in a neutral system, it doesn't automatically make that system Rebel loyal. The Rebel Base space can still contribute its icons to the build queue (if there are no imperial units in the now-revealed Rebel base system), but can't deploy units to the base in the Refresh phase. The system is treated like any other system for deploying units there - it has to be Rebel loyal and free of Imperials.

Thank you :)