FFG twitter saying release next week!

By cyberkeith, in Legacy of Dragonholt

Cool, wish my preorder would arrive by the holiday weekend.

I’m so dang excited and a bit scared. I love the setting, I love the idea, I just really hope the execution is what I hope it can be. FFG has a good record so I shall just sit back and wait...veeerrrry anxiously!

Was planning to have this as my Xmas present.

I have friends up for 1 week at Xmas who I was going to play with also....

Now the question is, do I open it at Xmas and learn rules as quick as I can for a few games over beers and revel in the xmas excitement of opening...or do I open it ahead of xmas and learn rules to get more gaming in over the 1 week at xmas?

3 hours ago, VAYASAN said:

Now the question is, do I open it at Xmas and learn rules as quick as I can for a few games over beers and revel in the xmas excitement of opening...or do I open it ahead of xmas and learn rules to get more gaming in over the 1 week at xmas?

I’m an the worst person to ask this question to as I have NO self control when it comes to something I’m so excited about. My wife doesn’t just love playing games like I do. She’ll play some Descent because of the world and story so I’m thinking that she’ll actually really like LoD. Given this, I’m wanting to get it open and in hand ASAP. It just comes down to how much willpower you have :P

13 hours ago, VAYASAN said:

Make it a Happy Unbirthday! Read early for more gaming!

"Shipping Now"