Any chance we'll see "Best of Clan" decks from Worlds?

By Duciris, in L5R LCG: Deck Building

Obviously we've seen Lion, and I'm appreciative for that. I think that being able to build 2 of the best-of-clan decks would be as close to balanced as we could hope to get out of the core. I realize that PAX Unplugged will use the Core-only decks ( https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/l5r-lcg/kotei/) and I'm concerned that if we only have the best Lion deck, we will have an unrepresentative showing in that tournament.

Also, I really want to try my deck against those that did well at Worlds. :D

You won't see it from FFG if that's what you're asking.

5 minutes ago, twinstarbmc said:

I loved the aggressive play. I hope he does a tournament report as I am curious as to what match ups he had. I really wonder if a Crane splash would have served him better, but, you can't argue with the success he had with Lion splash. FGG can be a beating when used out of Unicorn. Sadly, about 80% of the time I've tried it locally, I get it countered as the Crane and Scorpion presence is high. I really like how Unicorn look after that first dynasty pack, especially with a nice facelift to the Crane splash. Magistrate, Yut, and Disdainful Remark are serious upgrades to the aggressive style of play Unicorn seems to be geared towards. Can't wait to update my deck after all the expansion packs are out.