German languaged Fanbase

By selbuorT2, in Battles of Westeros

Thank you Mr. Peterson, for noting the german languaged fanbase and the german distributior the Heidelberger Spieleverlag, in your latest announcement! happy.gif

Well, I'm one of the admins of the www.worldofbattlelore.de . And I have to say, we will continue in supporting the "battlelore-universe".
World Of Battlelore does not mean just Battlelore. It will involve everything about the Battlelore-System.

We did a lot of work for over one year over here in Europe. The fans did a lot for Battlelore over here!

We will work on the german translations like wie used to the last month. We will give Battlelore the support we used to over the last year.

So maybe, there is a chance that you mention that next time in a new announcement? Would be so kind and it would be a signal to our great and amazing fan base over here in Europe! happy.gif

Looking forward to Westeros!

Yours

Alex, Marcus, Sebastian
from www.worldofbattlelore.de

Hi!

selbuorT said:

So maybe, there is a chance that you mention that next time in a new announcement? Would be so kind and it would be a signal to our great and amazing fan base over here in Europe! happy.gif

Looking forward to Westeros!

I agree!

BR

Pom

Das Forum Eurer Seite scheint ein wenig mühsam zum navigieren sein. Die Headlines eines Threads stehen zwar untereinander aber den Inhalt des Postings muß man jeweils unkonfortablerweise einzeln anwählen.

Der Rest der site ist aber sehr gut gemacht, gratulation.

In your profile just go to "Bearbeiten", then "Profil aktualisieren", last step: "Bevorzugte Darstellung: als Liste" - and then have fun ;)

Kind regards

Scayra

Verwirrung! gran_risa.gif

Danke Scayra, für die Hilfe!

Ja, in der WoB kann man sich das Forum sozusagen customizen. Also wenn Du registriert bist. gui%C3%B1o.gif

selbuorT said:

Verwirrung! gran_risa.gif

Danke Scayra, für die Hilfe!

Ja, in der WoB kann man sich das Forum sozusagen customizen. Also wenn Du registriert bist. gui%C3%B1o.gif

when do you have time for a game gran_risa.gif

Cheers

Mike