Worlds 2017 List Compendium

By rebellightworks, in Runewars List Building

While sitting at a layover traveling to Worlds, I thought it would be a good time to start thia thread. I plan on compiling the lists at Worlds here. If the list osnyours, feel free to comment on strategies, pros, cons, etc. And i'll add them to the OP

1 hour ago, rebellightworks said:

While sitting at a layover traveling to Worlds, I thought it would be a good time to start thia thread. I plan on compiling the lists at Worlds here. If the list osnyours, feel free to comment on strategies, pros, cons, etc. And i'll add them to the OP

Where are you travelling from?

San Antonio, TX

5 minutes ago, rebellightworks said:

San Antonio, TX

Yeah! Represent South Texas! (Laredo resident here.)

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, rebellightworks said:

San Antonio, TX

How have you done so far?

Financial cost would also be an interesting metric here.

For example, Ben’s winning Latari list comes out to $155 if you proxy the second Deepwood dial. Granted I think he bought everything on site, so would have to have bought the second Deepwood box for the dial.

3 hours ago, Hawkman2000 said:

Financial cost would also be an interesting metric here.

For example, Ben’s winning Latari list comes out to $155 if you proxy the second Deepwood dial. Granted I think he bought everything on site, so would have to have bought the second Deepwood box for the dial.

I came to about $265 usd for everything.

60 - elf expansion

25 - archer

35 x3 - scion exp (3 vicious roots!)

25 - Maegan

25 - command (rallying)

25 - essentials

14 minutes ago, Xquer said:

I came to about $265 usd for everything.

60 - elf expansion

25 - archer

35 x3 - scion exp (3 vicious roots!)

25 - Maegan

25 - command (rallying)

25 - essentials

Ah, upgrades I forgot about. You’re right, though I guess this means the list could be nearly $50 cheaper at least if some cards got skipped.

Oh definitely, I proxy so much in this game.

The vicious roots is pretty expensive and when the announcer incorrectly stated all five had it my head exploded.

Specifically I turned to my wife and asked "You know how much that would be?" Then I looked at my elf army and dropped the conversation....

On 11/3/2017 at 2:20 PM, Xquer said:

Oh definitely, I proxy so much in this game.

The vicious roots is pretty expensive and when the announcer incorrectly stated all five had it my head exploded.

Specifically I turned to my wife and asked "You know how much that would be?" Then I looked at my elf army and dropped the conversation....

still cheaper than a 1000pt militarum tempestus list in 40k...and that isn't the tournament size lol