Armada Fleet Builder app for iOS

By vitasmortis, in Star Wars: Armada Fleet Builds

On 2/24/2020 at 10:16 AM, ralphbod said:

Latest update fixes that crash, thanks @vitasmortis ! All my precious fleets are still there :)

I can’t add a Superweapon to the Onager Testbed, though.

I also noticed that every ship has “Defence Tokens: none”, whether viewing a ship from a fleet list or just from the list of ships. Squads don’t have that problem.

Defense Tokens still don’t appear, but I had no trouble adding either Superweapon to either Onager.

One problem that needs to be addressed: it’s possible to give the Starhawk either one of the Onager’s Superweapon upgrades. This should not be possible; they’re faction-locked.

Edited by Cpt ObVus

Hey all! Sorry for the dead comms for so long. I've been having tons of problems with my hosting and other work stuff so it has taken me forever to get back to this. But starting self-isolation here in Canadaland has given me lots of time to drink and code and update both apps! :)

I've got the defence tokens fixed but there is still the issue with the Starhawk being able to add Onager's Superweapons. That will be fixed in the next update (which I promise wont be like 6 months). Please let me know if you spot anything else that needs fixed/updated. There are still more features coming, with iCloud support being top of the list. And now I can also work on the Android app again too!

41 minutes ago, vitasmortis said:

Hey all! Sorry for the dead comms for so long. I've been having tons of problems with my hosting and other work stuff so it has taken me forever to get back to this. But starting self-isolation here in Canadaland has given me lots of time to drink and code and update both apps! :)

I've got the defence tokens fixed but there is still the issue with the Starhawk being able to add Onager's Superweapons. That will be fixed in the next update (which I promise wont be like 6 months). Please let me know if you spot anything else that needs fixed/updated. There are still more features coming, with iCloud support being top of the list. And now I can also work on the Android app again too!

So good to hear from you again! You’ve got the best apps in the Armada and Legion world!

Huge thank you for all you do! Hope all goes well with all of our isolation! I know I’m spending a lot of my time on your apps theory crafting!

Let us know what we can do to help!

So a lot of people have been asking me about this app and my Legion iOS app and they are STILL being supported.

My home burned down back in June (along with my X-Wing, Armada, and Legion collections) and I've only just recently been able to get my life back together. I've been slowly working on updating the app for Clone Wars and get as much of the previewed stuff as I can out in the next couple of weeks. And if anyone has any cool new feature ideas for iOS 14 widgets, etc, please let me know!

10 hours ago, vitasmortis said:

So a lot of people have been asking me about this app and my Legion iOS app and they are STILL being supported.

My home burned down back in June (along with my X-Wing, Armada, and Legion collections) and I've only just recently been able to get my life back together. I've been slowly working on updating the app for Clone Wars and get as much of the previewed stuff as I can out in the next couple of weeks. And if anyone has any cool new feature ideas for iOS 14 widgets, etc, please let me know!

That’s horrible news. Hope the family is all ok. Let us know what we can do to help.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:03 PM, vitasmortis said:

So sorry to hear this! Hope things are going as well as they can be. Good luck!