Question on Striking as Void

By Franwax, in Rules Questions

Just to make sure I get it right... I make an attack in the Void stance, so as a passive bonus, suffer no Strife from your dice results - point of attention: it does not "Negate" the Strife results; they just don't affect me.

Now it gets interesting: in the roll resolution order (phase 6), Strife is resolved before the Opportunities. So once I have safely avoided the Strife, I can spend my Opportunity on changing Stance immediately. So I could pick Fire, and when the success symbols are resolved (after the Opportunities, as the sequence goes), I could treat all the Strife I avoided as bonus successes?

And even during the spending of Opportunities, could I spend the second and beyond on effects reserved to the new Stance I chose? Like Strike with Void, ignore Strife results, skip to Water, then spend another Opportunity to move one Range Band?

I like the possibilities; just want to make sure I am not reading too much into this... But after all, it is a Rank 5 kata!

Yes.

Yeah i was curious if that kind of cheesy stuff could be done. But didnt took the time to look at resolution order of things.

Yeah its pretty nice then.