SF Bay Area Fellowship 2017

By Bullroarer Took, in Player community

Assault on Dol Guldur.

Are there any stores running this? Mine won't sadly, but I really want to do this.

TIA

5 hours ago, Bullroarer Took said:

Assault on Dol Guldur.

Are there any stores running this? Mine won't sadly, but I really want to do this.

TIA

So far I have first-hand confirmations that Games of Berkeley and Game Kastle (Mountain View) are both holding fellowship events in December, with the exact dates not confirmed yet. I haven't heard of any other places yet, though Black Diamond Games in Concord, CA apparently hosted one last year, so they might be worth checking if you live further out that way.

So much thanks. I'm mid peninsula so mountain view is best. I'll give them a call.

Whereabouts are you? I'm considering starting a regular meetup.

1 hour ago, Bullroarer Took said:

So much thanks. I'm mid peninsula so mountain view is best. I'll give them a call.

I'm about a 15min drive to Game Kastle, so I plan to attend there as well!

38 minutes ago, Seastan said:

Whereabouts are you? I'm considering starting a regular meetup.

Belmont. Usual FLGS is Gator Games. Would love to play with other people in paper.

Called them. Auld skewl.

1 hour ago, Bullroarer Took said:

Called them. Auld skewl.

Tried that as well, person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. I think this event must have just been scheduled and not all employees know about it yet. If other people are trying to sign up for this, try calling after 2pm PST when the manager Carlos is there.

@Bullroarer Took Were you given any indication of how many spots were filled so far?

1 hour ago, Seastan said:

Tried that as well, person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. I think this event must have just been scheduled and not all employees know about it yet. If other people are trying to sign up for this, try calling after 2pm PST when the manager Carlos is there.

@Bullroarer Took Were you given any indication of how many spots were filled so far?

None. I did not speak to Carlos though. The guy I spoke to first said he wasn't sure if they were taking reservations for it yet and I replied "it's on your calendar." Then he found it and took my $15.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:17 PM, Seastan said:

I'm about a 15min drive to Game Kastle, so I plan to attend there as well!

Oh hey, you moved to the West Coast?

2 hours ago, Kakita Shiro said:

Oh hey, you moved to the West Coast?

Yep. Sad that I can't make it to the Highlander Games event! That was one of the best experiences I've ever had with this game.

On 10/24/2017 at 1:16 PM, Bullroarer Took said:

None. I did not speak to Carlos though. The guy I spoke to first said he wasn't sure if they were taking reservations for it yet and I replied "it's on your calendar." Then he found it and took my $15.

Calros "penciled me in" but didn't take my money.

I live on the east coast but will be in the Palo Alto area that weekend. I'll try to sign up for this too! Not sure I want to lug my cards around though...

I have also been penciled in after emailing Carlos.

If you guys want to coordinate decks, let me know.

Hi twood. Sorry I missed this. We already have a team together for gameday, but I look forward to meeting you then!

BT

Are people going to Berkeley, Oakland as well? I'd previously heard there was another event in Concord, but I don't see that one on the tracker.