Upcoming Product Status?

By anarchy, in Support

I can't seem to find the page that had all the upcoming products and their current status. Does that page still exist? If so, where is it?

Thanks!

-Chris

I have not seen it.

Mind, the old one seemed to wrong quite a bit, with products simply not listed on it.

yeah I miss the Upcoming post as well. I say "BRING IT BACK" llorando.gif "please" gran_risa.gif Loved the way they use to do it.

Indeed, I liked it as well. Even if it was usually off by about 6 months. gran_risa.gif

Thanks for the link, Talismanisland!

Yeah, that's nice. I do enjoy that look into the future. Hopefully it will be incorporated into this new site soon.

They updated it fairly regularly, maybe twice a month or so, it's a lot better than many other game publishers.

What I find sort of useless right now is the "News" forum.

Yes, I hope a link to Upcoming Games is posted soon as an integral part of the website, as before. The current list, by the way, is out of day (no surprise there!) as several games (like Cosmic Encounters and the WoW:TAG Character Packs) are now in stores on the shelves and not just "shipping."

A question I have: is there any information about the upcoming Song of Ice and Fire Adventure Game?

Just for the record: I am missing that page as well :-)

Hunter42

I miss it and found it useful. For far out projections, it was usually off. But then again it was a general date anyway. As they moved closer to release, they were fairly accurate and up to date. More so than the new releases, I miss the reprint section as well.

It should be one of the main links along with News | Catalog | Community | Shop on every page.